* Modify configuration via bb file
@ 2015-05-20  4:44 Dilip Basavaraju
From: Dilip Basavaraju @ 2015-05-20  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Dear All,

                I am compiling coreutils package with the coreutils.bb file and its compiling  successfully, now I need to modify the arguments passed to ./configure command I tried to modify in the bb file but I did not get the proper results.

                Please suggest me where to modify parameters to ./configure via bb file or if any other way.

Thanks and regards
DILIP KUMAR B

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

* Re: Modify configuration via bb file
@ 2015-05-20  4:59 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2015-05-20  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dilip Basavaraju; +Cc: yocto