* Post-merge hook
@ 2017-01-19 23:54 Ilesh Mistry
From: Ilesh Mistry @ 2017-01-19 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello

I have been looking around for this, but I can't seem to find any examples of how to use the git post-merge hook. Can you help me please?

I want to do something really simple in the sense of pulling locally and once pulled and merged any conflicts (if any) then run a command line code. But run this code after any merge conflicts are resolved.

Can you help me by pointing me into the right direction on how I can resolve this please?

Thanks
Ilesh

Sent from my iPhone

Ilesh Mistry
Kentico Technical Architect
T 01572 822 278

www.mmtdigital.co.uk <http://www.mmtdigital.co.uk>

RAR Digital Awards Winner 2016: Best Web Development Agency in the UK
RAR Digital Awards Winner 2016: Best Software Development Agency in the UK
RAR Digital Awards Winner 2016: Best Analytics Agency in the UK
RAR Digital Awards Winner 2015: Best Web Design Agency in the UK
Econsultancy 2016 Top 100 Agency
The Drum Digital Census 2015: Elite Agency Top 10

Participation in this email correspondence denotes acceptance of
terms and conditions available on request or from our website,
unless a separate contract has been agreed.

Registered Office: 1A Uppingham Gate, Ayston Road, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9NY
Company Number: 3681297
VAT Registration: 638 5654 05

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-19 23:58 UTC | newest]