* Winter Outreachy round - please update projects
@ 2016-09-06 12:51 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2016-09-06 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

the Winter Outreachy round is coming up. Given that the winter round is typically a little quieter and we do not have an extensive list of projects, I only requested funding for 1 slot in this round.

Please update starter projects, add new ones, etc. to https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects as needed (or on your own pages linked from it)

The program Schedule is as follows

September 12
participating organizations are announced and application system opens

September 12 - October 17
applicants need to get in touch with at least one project and make a contribution to it

October 17
application deadline at 7pm UTC

October 17 - November 8
applicants are encouraged to continue making contributions for the project they applied for;  submitted applications are open for editing

November 8
accepted participants announced on this page at 4pm UTC

December 6 - March 6
internship period

Regards
Lars

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-09-06 12:51 UTC | newest]