* Announcement: Public Wireguard server for testing
@ 2017-02-25 13:28 Fredrik Strömberg
From: Fredrik Strömberg @ 2017-02-25 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi all,

I'm one of the co-founders of Mullvad, as well as a long time lurker
of this list. I guess I haven't engaged in public discussion until now
though.

Mullvad is trying out Wireguard, and in that spirit we've set up a
server for public use. Just follow the instructions at the link below
and email your pubkey to support@mullvad.net.

https://mullvad.net/guides/wireguard-and-mullvad-vpn/

We're doing this so that people might try Wireguard more easily, as
well as for us so that we can learn. We're supporting it on a purely
experimental basis, so no guarantees on uptime or anything. Sometime
soon we'll install a 10 Gbit card to see where things break first.
Enjoy :)

Cheers,
Fredrik Str=C3=B6mberg

* Re: Announcement: Public Wireguard server for testing
@ 2017-02-25 20:25 ` Dan Lüdtke
From: Dan Lüdtke @ 2017-02-25 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fredrik Strömberg; +Cc: wireguard

Hi Frederik,

this is a very generous offer and I think I speak for all of us: Thank =
you for participating.

I sent you a private mail regarding test keys.

Cheers,

Dan

@ 2017-02-26 18:25 ` Jörg Thalheim
From: Jörg Thalheim @ 2017-02-26 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

In this context, I found the following rules useful to bypass the vpn for=
 some routes:

#!/usr/bin/env bash
# /etc/wireguard/<profile>.sh

if [ "${1:-down}" =3D "up" ]; then
  action=3D"add"
else
  action=3D"del"
fi

ip rule $action priority 32763 to 192.168.0.0/16 lookup main
ip rule $action priority 32763 to 172.16.0.0/12 lookup main
ip rule $action priority 32763 to 10.0.0.0/8 lookup main
ip -6 rule $action priority 32763 to fd::/8 lookup main
ip -6 rule $action priority 32763 to 2000::/3 unreachable

#/etc/wireguard/<profile>.conf

[Interface]

#....

PostUp=3D/etc/wireguard/<profile>.sh up
PostDown=3D/etc/wireguard/<profile>.sh down