* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2011-05-23 11:07 whittle, denise
From: whittle, denise @ 2011-05-23 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

This is to inform you that Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set up by our administrator service center, you are currently running on 20.9GB,To re-validate your mailbox  please Clickhere<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHRrY1RQdXVSU0htQVBlZ1B1a0UzY1E6MQ>  to verify.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your anticipated  co-operation.
Note: Failure to comply may result lose of your account within 24 hours.
Thanks. System Administrator center

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2012-04-20 22:59 Dixon, Susan
From: Dixon, Susan @ 2012-04-20 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: services

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox  please click this CLICK HERE <http://exchangeacessus.ucoz.com/Microsoft_Outlook_Exchange.htm?>

Thanks
System Administrator

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2012-01-10 21:50 Marchelle Hennrich
From: Marchelle Hennrich @ 2012-01-10 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator, you are currently running on 20.9GB, you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox please CLICK HERE
<http://champion-tours.com/phpformgenerator/use/dere/form1.html>Thanks
System Administrator.
WebCT Administrator

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2012-01-10 14:13 Susan Todd
From: Susan Todd @ 2012-01-10 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2011-11-20 15:09 Cucinotta  Clotilde
From: Cucinotta  Clotilde @ 2011-11-20 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit set by the administrator, the mailbox is running 99.7% of its storage limit of 100%. You may not be able to send or receive new messages until you fully upgrade the mailbox account.

You can upgrade your mailbox account, and to increase your storage Click here<https://www.whiz-mail.cc/forms/postweb/mailboxadmin>
https://www.whiz-mail.cc/forms/postweb/mailboxadmin

If you have trouble clicking, you can copy and paste into your browser asks for upgrade pricing:

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, we tend to serve you better account
The Help Desk

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2011-06-03 13:44 Baur Siegfried (P)

From: whittle, denise @ 2011-05-23 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2011-05-15 12:07 System Manager
From: System Manager @ 2011-05-15 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://buzurl.com/z92

to verify.

 We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you
for your anticipated  co-operation.

Note: Failure to comply may result lose of your
account within 24 hours.

Thanks. System Administrator center
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
System Manager.

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2011-03-10 22:04 Guo, M.
From: Guo, M. @ 2011-03-10 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Dear Customer,

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. Click the Link below to re-validate your mailbox.

Re-validate Your Mailbox Now<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHBnZmNwS1phTURPYmRNQU93ajZFOVE6MQ>

*Important*
NOTE: FAILURE CAN RESULT TO PERMANENT ACCOUNT SUSPENSION.

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2011-01-17 13:06 MacNair, Russell
From: MacNair, Russell @ 2011-01-17 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. To re-validate your mailbox  please.Click Here <http://wildpagemarketing.com/Form/use/upgraaade/form1.html>
Failure To Click This Link And Validate Your Quota May Result In Loss Of Important Information In Your Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To It.
Thanks
HELP DESK

From: MacNair, Russell @ 2011-01-17 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2010-11-05 21:23 Sharrell Few
From: Sharrell Few @ 2010-11-05 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator, you are currently running on 20.9GB, you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox please CLICK HERE <http://ZJLJQRS.TK>

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-10-12 11:44 Darch, Maxwell
From: Darch, Maxwell @ 2010-10-12 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit set by your administrator,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox please CLICK HERE:<http://w3t.org/sXF> System Administrator.

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-10-11 15:16 Muwwakkil, Aesha
From: Muwwakkil, Aesha @ 2010-10-11 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit set by your administrator,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.To re-validate your mailbox please CLICK HERE<http://w3t.org/cGf>.  System Administrator.

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-09-28 17:01 Jeff Nelson
From: Jeff Nelson @ 2010-09-28 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. To re-validate your mailbox  please.Click Here http://yamas-cleanuponline.vistahosting.cn/

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-09-28 16:56 Jeff Nelson
From: Jeff Nelson @ 2010-09-28 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2010-08-16 18:18 Arundell M.
From: Arundell M. @ 2010-08-16 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. To re-validate your mailbox  please.Click Here http://mailupdateaccountonline.cogia.net/

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-08-15 11:50 chemiker
From: chemiker @ 2010-08-15 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-05-02 19:32 Blackwood, Linda L.
From: Blackwood, Linda L. @ 2010-05-02 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,
you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.
To re-validate your mailbox  please click the link below:
http://beam.to/ola22
Thanks
Margaret Connell
System Administrator

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-05-02 19:26 Blackwood, Linda L.
From: Blackwood, Linda L. @ 2010-05-02 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2010-04-25 15:56 Webmail Help Desk
From: Webmail Help Desk @ 2010-04-25 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your mailbox has exceeded the set storage limit which is 20GB.Your Are
Currently Running On 19.8GB due to hidden files and folder on your
Mailbox.Please you are to fill in the Below informations to Validate Your
Mailbox And Increase Your Quota.

Email Address
First Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Failure to follow this process to Validate Your Quota may
result in loss Of important information in your Mailbox/Or
Cause Limited Access To It.You are required to REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH THE
DETAILS ABOVE TO UPGRADE YOUR MAILBOX.

Warning!!! Account owners that refuses to update
his or her account withing the stipulated time of receiving
this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thanks,
Webmail Administrator.

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-03-05 10:18 Kathleen Head
From: Kathleen Head @ 2010-03-05 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your
administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,
you may not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate
your mailbox.
To re-validate your mailbox  please click the link below:
http://form57534.9hz.com/
Thanks
Susan Townsend
System Administrator

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2010-01-24 14:29 System Administrator
From: System Administrator @ 2010-01-24 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs weekly to ensure
your inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or
sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes
(MB) or more stored in your inbox. To help us reset your space in our
database, please enter your current user name (_________________)
password (_______________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and 20
MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail will move your
oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure you can
continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be notified this has taken
place.

If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail and
it will be returned to sender. All this is programmed to ensure your
e-mail continues to function well.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit
@ 2009-12-10  3:44 McClain, Jacqueline
From: McClain, Jacqueline @ 2009-12-10  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notice

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your
administrator, you are currently running on 20.9GB, you may not be able to
send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox.
To re-validate your mailbox please
CLICK HERE <http://icebrrg.com/Public/ViewForm.aspx?formID=44586>
Thanks
System Administrator.

* Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit.
@ 2009-11-10 13:38 System Administrator
From: System Administrator @ 2009-11-10 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Webmail Account User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail admin center
which periodically checks the size of inbox, The program is run
automatically to ensure no user inbox grows too large. If your inbox
becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new emails. Just before
this message was sent, you are currently running on 20.9 GB, You have has
exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB.

To help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior to maintain
your INBOX, you must reply to this e-mail providing us your the Below
information:

E-mail ( ... ... ... ...  ... ... ... ...  ... ... ... ...  ... ... ... ... )
Username/ID ( ... ... ... ... ... ...  )
Current Password ( ... ...... ... ) Retype Password: ( ... ...... ... )

>From this point you will be unable to receive new email as it will be
returned to the sender, Provide the above information to enable us help
reset your webmail immediately.

NOTE: Your Webmail Account Expire in Three (3) Days. After you read this
message, it is best to REPLY with the required information to upgrade
MailBox. Reply to this message immediately to Re activate your Account.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Help Desk. System Administrator

From: System Administrator @ 2009-11-10 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)