From: Bob Nielsen <n7xy@clearwire.net>
To: Christof Bodner <christof.bodner@gmx.net>
Cc: "linux-hams@vger.kernel.org HAMs" <linux-hams@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: soundmodem on OpenWRT on ASUS WL-520gU router with USB audio
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:05:15 -0700	[thread overview]

Christof,

I am not running soundmodem, just thinking about it.  I didn't
realize it wasn't working on Ubuntu.  There are a few things which
haven't worked for me on that box, such as tlf, but I haven't yet
found the problem.  I also have Ubuntu 9.04 installed on a PC, so I
can hopefully see if it is related to the ARM vs i386 differences.

73, Bob N7XY