* [mlmmj] disabling delivery notifications
@ 2011-02-01 15:18 Florian Effenberger
From: Florian Effenberger @ 2011-02-01 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Hello,

can mlmmj already disable delivery notifications out of the box, or
would I have to add this to delheaders?

If the latter one, may I suggest that removing delivery notification
headers gets built in as default? :-) IMHO, the following headers
should be relevant (shamelessly stolen from Mailman):

* return-receipt-to
* disposition-notification-to
* x-confirm-reading-to
* x-pmrqc

Thanks,
Florian

* Re: [mlmmj] disabling delivery notifications
@ 2011-02-03  1:40 ` Ben Schmidt
From: Ben Schmidt @ 2011-02-03  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

You'll need to add them to delheaders.

I do hope to at some stage distribute Mlmmj with more sensible defaults,
but this will probably come by way of a default delheaders file rather
than being completely 'built in', so the user retains control and as
little of this kind of logic as possible is in the Mlmmj binaries.

Ben.