* [U-Boot] SteppingStone
@ 2011-01-25 18:33 Matt Johnson
From: Matt Johnson @ 2011-01-25 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello.

I have a custom board with a Samsung s3c2410 (arm920t) processor.  I have
been unable to get the main branch of u-boot to work with this board.
However, I have been successful with the old OpenMoko fork.  (I believe it
is because of the "SteppingStone" microcode. See
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/S3C2410_Steppingstone if you're unfamiliar.)

I'd prefer to use the main branch, because the OpenMoko fork is old and
unmaintained.  The OpenMoko project abandoned u-boot some time ago, in favor
of their "Qi" bootloader.

Has anyone looked at merging the SteppingStone code back in to the main
branch?  Is there some other workaround that is unclear to me?

Are there other bootloaders that support SteppingStone that I could try?
I'm looking for something as full-featured as u-boot, but actively
maintained. The only other that I've found is Vivi - which is super ancient.
Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt