* Help - New Read algorithm
@ 2011-02-02 17:48 Roberto Spadim
From: Roberto Spadim @ 2011-02-02 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-RAID

can anyone help me developing a new read/write (i/o) algorithm to
speedup mirrors reads?
i have the idea, but i don´t know how to develope it on linux kernel space

--
Roberto Spadim
Spadim Technology / SPAEmpresarial

* Re: Help - New Read algorithm
@ 2011-02-02 19:25 ` Roberto Spadim
From: Roberto Spadim @ 2011-02-02 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-RAID

i published the idea here:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=887267

some time ago i talked with neil, but he don´t have time to do that
(maybe busy with bug correction), and he couldn´t help me
anyone could help?