* [ath9k-devel] ath9k_htc ar9271
@ 2010-09-14 17:43 mic cat
From: mic cat @ 2010-09-14 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hello all.

I want news update for my card.  But i think     " http://linuxwireless.org/   "
is not update for my  "ATH9K_htc"  because firmware (ar9271) no change (0ko).

My card is difficult to installe and after work is freez my computer
(i think Kernel Panic)

I want news for card and is possible patch for fix this..

Thank all .

* [ath9k-devel] ath9k_htc ar9271
@ 2010-09-16  7:02 ` Rajkumar Manoharan
From: Rajkumar Manoharan @ 2010-09-16  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:13:58PM +0530, mic cat wrote:
> Hello all.
>

> I want news update for my card.  But i think     " http://linuxwireless.org/   "
> is not update for my  "ATH9K_htc"  because firmware (ar9271) no change (0ko).
>
> My card is difficult to installe and after work is freez my computer
> (i think Kernel Panic)
>
> I want news for card and is possible patch for fix this..
>
> Thank all .

Download the firmware by using raw link from firmware git.

ar9271.fw link:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/linux-firmware.git;a=blob_plain;f=ar9271.fw;hb=HEAD

Thanks,
Rajkumar

* [ath9k-devel] ath9k_htc ar9271
@ 2010-09-16 13:36   ` mic cat
From: mic cat @ 2010-09-16 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi

Thank for reply but i say this... Sorry

I have the .fw   but after make make install and place .fw in
lib/firmware, my card is reconize, "Ok"
 But no scanning "iwlist wlan0 " and is freeze after injection test..

An Idea thank

@ 2010-09-16 13:39     ` mic cat
From: mic cat @ 2010-09-16 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel