* Flash Programmer Problem in Code Warrior
@ 2010-08-12 13:40 Naresh Reddy Sankapelly
From: Naresh Reddy Sankapelly @ 2010-08-12 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

I am trying to program NOR flash (M29DW323DT) on MPC8321 board. I have
imported the details of the flash into FPDeviceConfig.xml. When I try to run
Program/verify flash, it is taking large amount of time(in hours). I could
not figure out the reason for that. Kindly let me know the troubleshooting
method for this.

--
Thanks and Regards
Naresh Reddy S.