* Memory Compaction feature.
@ 2011-03-03 13:02 ` naveen yadav
From: naveen yadav @ 2011-03-03 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies, linux-mips, linux-arm-kernel-request

Hi All,

I want clarification is anybody verify this feature on ARM or MIPS architecture.

http://lwn.net/Articles/381677/

Kind regards

* Memory Compaction feature.
@ 2011-03-03 13:02 ` naveen yadav
From: naveen yadav @ 2011-03-03 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi All,

I want clarification is anybody verify this feature on ARM or MIPS architecture.

http://lwn.net/Articles/381677/

Kind regards

* Re: Memory Compaction feature.
@ 2011-03-03 16:47   ` Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2011-03-03 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: naveen yadav; +Cc: kernelnewbies, linux-mips, linux-arm-kernel

On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 06:32:35PM +0530, naveen yadav wrote:

[I changed the bogus linux-arm-kernel-request@lists.arm.linux.org.uk
address to linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org.  I have no idea where
people keep pulling out -request addresses.]

> I want clarification is anybody verify this feature on ARM or MIPS architecture.
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/381677/

This got merged for 2.6.35 and as it doesn't tinker with architecture
specific code I assume it should just work on all architectures.  However
I have no reports of success or failure on MIPS.

  Ralf

* Memory Compaction feature.
@ 2011-03-03 16:47   ` Ralf Baechle
From: Ralf Baechle @ 2011-03-03 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)