* Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
@ 2010-10-30  8:20 Mirza Kichman
From: Mirza Kichman @ 2010-10-30  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Can somebody shut up(block by filters?) this mentally ill guy with his
spam in signature and trash messages he writes?

Instead of technical maillist, i am watching messages from guy who
think UN and others have nothing to do, but to take care about his
mental disorders.
Sorry for offtopic and anger, but it's really very annoying.

* Re: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
@ 2010-10-30 10:47 ` Fabio Comolli
From: Fabio Comolli @ 2010-10-30 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mirza Kichman; +Cc: linux-kernel

FWIW, gmail seems to deal with the guy very well and his messages go
directly to my spam folder without any actions from me.

@ 2010-10-30 11:13   ` Anca Emanuel
From: Anca Emanuel @ 2010-10-30 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabio Comolli; +Cc: Mirza Kichman, linux-kernel

You can report this to the admin of this ml at http://kernel.org/