* [Buildroot] new to the list
@ 2010-09-21  9:10 herve
From: herve @ 2010-09-21  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello

I am new to the list and i'll try to use buildroot with the eken m001
mid with a VIA MW8505 600MHz cpu, it comes with android 1.6 and linux
kernel 2.6.29. I fouind on the web a "debian rom" working so linux is
possible on it, everythong working.

I download the tarball, extract it and run make menuconfig. the
compilation process stop somewere with :

rm /home/herve/plus/buildroot/output/build/buildroot-config/zconf.tab.c
make[1]: quittant le r?pertoire ?
/home/herve/plus/buildroot/package/config ?
/bin/bash:
/home/herve/plus/buildroot/output/build/buildroot-config/mconf:
Permission non accord?e

the same with 2010.08 and the latest snapshot, root or regular user.

i am on debian squeeze/sid what can i do, or read, in order to achieve
this ?

thanks

herv?

* [Buildroot] new to the list
@ 2010-09-21 12:41 ` Pierre-Luc Simard
From: Pierre-Luc Simard @ 2010-09-21 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Bonjour Herv?,

Wild guess here; but would it be possible that your home directory
is mounted with the noexec flag? (check the output of the mount command)

Pierre-Luc