* Multi core arch
@ 2011-01-27  4:39 ` Sri Ram Vemulpali
From: Sri Ram Vemulpali @ 2011-01-27  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kernel-newbies, linux-kernel-mail

Hi,

  Can anyone point me to intel multicore datasheet of system
programming guide or developers guide. I searched on Intel website,
which I found programming guides for processor arch, but not for
multicore archs. Please share if anyone has this information.

Sri.

From: Sri Ram Vemulpali @ 2011-01-27  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

  Can anyone point me to intel multicore datasheet of system
programming guide or developers guide. I searched on Intel website,
which I found programming guides for processor arch, but not for
multicore archs. Please share if anyone has this information.

Sri.

* Multi core arch
  (?)
@ 2011-01-27  5:13 ` Peter Chacko
From: Peter Chacko @ 2011-01-27  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Its part of system programmers guide that you saw.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Sri Ram Vemulpali <sri.ram.gmu06@gmail.com