* Manpages about functions within libnfsidmap ?
@ 2010-10-28  7:45 DENIEL Philippe
From: DENIEL Philippe @ 2010-10-28  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs

Hi,

I wondered if documentations about the functions implemented in
libnfsidmap exists. For now, I had a look at the rpc.idmapd's source
code, but this is no "explicit" docs. Does such a thing exist ? (as
manpages, plain text or any other human readable format)

    Regards

       Philippe

* Re: Manpages about functions within libnfsidmap ?
@ 2010-10-28 12:56 ` Kevin Coffman
From: Kevin Coffman @ 2010-10-28 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DENIEL Philippe; +Cc: linux-nfs

I think the closest thing is the man page for the config file?

http://git.linux-nfs.org/?p=kwc/libnfsidmap.git;a=blob;f=idmapd.conf.5;h=9c7f1ae1bc5686142c6a8a0d71a5cb756daef212;hb=HEAD

There is, of course, the libnfsidmap source code as well...

K.C.