* [RFC] Mobile Storage Host support
@ 2010-09-17  4:45 Kyungmin Park
From: Kyungmin Park @ 2010-09-17  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Ball, Andrew Morton, linux-mmc, 정재훈

Hi,

Now we implemented the mobile storage and want to posting it to mmc.
But during code review I know that it's almost similar with sdhci core
except register offset and fifo support.

So I wonder what's the better way to implement it.
1) create the mstorage.[ch]
2) override the existing sdhci using io accessors function.

Basic Mobile Storage Host controller register is following.

CTRL: 0x0000
PWREN: 0x0004
CLKDIV: 0x0008
CLKSRC: 0x000C
CLKENA: 0x0010
TMOUT: 0x0014
CTYPE: 0x0018
BLKSIZ: 0x001C
BYTCNT: 0x0020
INTMASK: 0x0024
CMDARG: 0x0028
CMD: 0x002C

Any comments are welcome.

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park

* Re: [RFC] Mobile Storage Host support
@ 2010-09-21 11:46 ` Kyungmin Park
From: Kyungmin Park @ 2010-09-21 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Ball, Andrew Morton, linux-mmc, 정재훈

Are there anyone who interest in Mobile Storage Host?