* How to control the bluetooth connetion time
@ 2010-11-19  2:02 Roc Bai
From: Roc Bai @ 2010-11-19  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hi, All:
  When i pair my phone with the PC, i have to quickly input the PIN code
with the linux-2.6.35.1 kernel. But i can do it slowly with linux-2.6.26
kernel. All the application and library are same. So i think the waiting
timeout is changed, but i cann't find the changement. I hope get your help
on the issue. Thanks very much!

My hcid version is 3.36.

Best Regards

Bai Shuwei

--
Thinking before action, but you are wasting time if you don't do action.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-11-19  2:02 UTC | newest]