* [ath9k-devel] PHY error 15?
@ 2010-09-26  1:01 Adrian Chadd
From: Adrian Chadd @ 2010-09-26  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi guys,

(again with the FreeBSD specific questions; my apologies.)

I'm seeing RX phy errors with the error code 15. That isn't documented
in freebsd or ath9k. Would someone please let me know what that status
code means?

Thanks,

Adrian

* [ath9k-devel] PHY error 15?
@ 2010-09-27 18:18 ` Luis R. Rodriguez
From: Luis R. Rodriguez @ 2010-09-27 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 06:01:24PM -0700, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> (again with the FreeBSD specific questions; my apologies.)

No need to apologize, feel free to use the list for FreeBSD as well,
we assume we use similar HALs, and since Atheros engineers do monitor
this list, its likely your best bet to get good hardware type of answers.

> I'm seeing RX phy errors with the error code 15.

Can you elaborate?

> That isn't documented in freebsd or ath9k. Would someone please let me know
> what that status code means?

I don't follow what you mean.

  Luis

* [ath9k-devel] PHY error 15?
@ 2010-09-28  0:09   ` Adrian Chadd
From: Adrian Chadd @ 2010-09-28  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

On 28 September 2010 02:18, Luis R. Rodriguez <lrodriguez@atheros.com> wrote:

>> (again with the FreeBSD specific questions; my apologies.)
>
> No need to apologize, feel free to use the list for FreeBSD as well,
> we assume we use similar HALs, and since Atheros engineers do monitor
> this list, its likely your best bet to get good hardware type of answers.

Thanks!

>> I'm seeing RX phy errors with the error code 15.
>
> Can you elaborate?
>
>> That isn't documented in freebsd or ath9k. Would someone please let me know
>> what that status code means?
>
> I don't follow what you mean.

It's the phy error status from the RX descriptor status when RXPhyErr ir set.

It doesn't seem to be happening now though; hm! Thanks though.

Adrian