* Support for beetel FUN tv tuner card
@ 2011-02-09 16:41 Sriram Chadalavada
From: Sriram Chadalavada @ 2011-02-09 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi everyone.
     I am trying to get beetel (Indian OEM) FUN USB tv tuner card to work
on Ubuntu 10.04. The vendor is not listed on the supported hardware
wikipage.

     I suspect the card might be supported in another avatar. lsusb from:
Vendor/Product ID is 1f71:3306. Does this ring a bell?

     If not, I would like to work towards supporting it. Can someone point
me in that direction? Just started to compile the kernel to enable the V4L
modules....

Cheers,
Sriram

* Support for beetel FUN tv tuner card
@ 2011-02-14 11:36   ` Sriram Chadalavada
From: Sriram Chadalavada @ 2011-02-14 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi everyone,

     I am trying to get beetel (Indian OEM) FUN USB tv tuner card to
work on Ubuntu 10.04. The vendor is not listed on the supported
hardware wikipage.

     I am curious if the there is any similar supported hardware.

     The Vendor/Product ID from lsusb is 1f71:3306. Do these look familiar?

Thanks,
Sriram

* Support for beetel FUN tv tuner card
       [not found] <AANLkTi=ME+nH+OWYf2UCm7p-+K15KZpRHvExYZnZPOhM@mail.gmail.com>