* Btio.[ch] cleanup related issue
@ 2010-09-04  8:55 振华张
From: 振华张 @ 2010-09-04  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth; +Cc: zhenhua.zhang

I am taking the task to clean up the src/btio.[ch] files in order to
share them among BlueZ, OBEX and oFono. And yes, it's easy to make
them as identical but harder to make it self contained by removing the
'dependence' with libbluetooth. So I post the shared structure between
btio.[ch] and libbluetooth to get your comments. Now I have some small
patches that do the cleanup with depends on libbluetooth. I suggest we
could first make the btio.[ch] having the same look&feel and remove
the libbluetooth dependence later. One reason is that the potential
changes to libbluetooth code could only happen in BlueZ 5.x version.

Below are the data structure that btio.[ch] depends on libbluetooth. I
don't count L2RAW and L2SCO yet. So there will be more from sco.h and
etc. A detailed copy of 'faked' btio/bluetooth.h is attach.

/* rfcomm.h */
struct sockaddr_rc;
struct rfcomm_conninfo;

/* L2CAP socket options */
struct l2cap_options;
struct l2cap_conninfo;

#define L2CAP_LM_XXX
#define L2CAP_MODE_XXX

/* hci.h */
enum { HCI_XXX };

struct hci_dev_stats;
struct hci_dev_info;

Regards,
Zhenhua

[-- Attachment #2: bluetooth.h --]
[-- Type: text/x-chdr, Size: 4397 bytes --]

/*
 *
 *  BlueZ - Bluetooth protocol stack for Linux
 *
 *  Copyright (C) 2009-2010  Marcel Holtmann <marcel@holtmann.org>
 *  Copyright (C) 2009-2010  Nokia Corporation
 *  Copyright (C) 2010  Intel Corporation
 *
 *
 *  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
 *  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 *  the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
 *  (at your option) any later version.
 *
 *  This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 *  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 *  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *  GNU General Public License for more details.
 *
 *  You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
 *  along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
 *  Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA
 *
 */
#ifndef BLUETOOTH_H
#define BLUETOOTH_H

#include <stdint.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <endian.h>
#include <byteswap.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>

#include <glib.h>

#define BTPROTO_L2CAP		0
#define BTPROTO_HCI		1
#define BTPROTO_RFCOMM		3

#define SOL_HCI		0
#define SOL_L2CAP	6
#define SOL_RFCOMM	18

#ifndef SOL_BLUETOOTH
#define SOL_BLUETOOTH	274
#endif

#define BT_SECURITY	4
struct bt_security {
	uint8_t level;
};
#define BT_SECURITY_SDP		0
#define BT_SECURITY_LOW		1
#define BT_SECURITY_MEDIUM	2
#define BT_SECURITY_HIGH	3

#define BT_DEFER_SETUP	7

/* Byte order conversions */
#if __BYTE_ORDER == __LITTLE_ENDIAN
#define htobs(d)  (d)
#define htobl(d)  (d)
#define btohs(d)  (d)
#define btohl(d)  (d)
#elif __BYTE_ORDER == __BIG_ENDIAN
#define htobs(d)  bswap_16(d)
#define htobl(d)  bswap_32(d)
#define btohs(d)  bswap_16(d)
#define btohl(d)  bswap_32(d)
#else
#error "Unknown byte order"
#endif

/* BD Address */
typedef struct {
	uint8_t b[6];
} __attribute__((packed)) bdaddr_t;

/* Copy, swap, convert BD Address */
static inline int bacmp(const bdaddr_t *ba1, const bdaddr_t *ba2)
{
	return memcmp(ba1, ba2, sizeof(bdaddr_t));
}

static inline void bacpy(bdaddr_t *dst, const bdaddr_t *src)
{
	memcpy(dst, src, sizeof(bdaddr_t));
}

/* RFCOMM socket address */
struct sockaddr_rc {
	sa_family_t	rc_family;
	bdaddr_t	rc_bdaddr;
	uint8_t		rc_channel;
};

/* RFCOMM socket options */
#define RFCOMM_CONNINFO	0x02
struct rfcomm_conninfo {
	uint16_t	hci_handle;
	uint8_t		dev_class[3];
};

#define RFCOMM_LM	0x03
#define RFCOMM_LM_MASTER	0x0001
#define RFCOMM_LM_AUTH		0x0002
#define RFCOMM_LM_ENCRYPT	0x0004
#define RFCOMM_LM_TRUSTED	0x0008
#define RFCOMM_LM_RELIABLE	0x0010
#define RFCOMM_LM_SECURE	0x0020

/* L2CAP socket address */
struct sockaddr_l2 {
	sa_family_t	l2_family;
	unsigned short	l2_psm;
	bdaddr_t	l2_bdaddr;
	unsigned short	l2_cid;
};

/* L2CAP socket options */
#define L2CAP_OPTIONS	0x01
struct l2cap_options {
	uint16_t	omtu;
	uint16_t	imtu;
	uint16_t	flush_to;
	uint8_t		mode;
	uint8_t		fcs;
};

#define L2CAP_CONNINFO	0x02
struct l2cap_conninfo {
	uint16_t	hci_handle;
	uint8_t		dev_class[3];
};

#define L2CAP_LM	0x03
#define L2CAP_LM_MASTER		0x0001
#define L2CAP_LM_AUTH		0x0002
#define L2CAP_LM_ENCRYPT	0x0004
#define L2CAP_LM_TRUSTED	0x0008
#define L2CAP_LM_RELIABLE	0x0010
#define L2CAP_LM_SECURE		0x0020

#define L2CAP_MODE_BASIC	0x00
#define L2CAP_MODE_RETRANS	0x01
#define L2CAP_MODE_FLOWCTL	0x02
#define L2CAP_MODE_ERTM		0x03
#define L2CAP_MODE_STREAMING	0x04

/* hci.h */

/* HCI device flags */
enum {
	HCI_UP,
	HCI_INIT,
	HCI_RUNNING,

	HCI_PSCAN,
	HCI_ISCAN,
	HCI_AUTH,
	HCI_ENCRYPT,
	HCI_INQUIRY,

	HCI_RAW,
};

#define HCIGETDEVINFO	_IOR('H', 211, int)

/* Ioctl requests structures */
struct hci_dev_stats {
	uint32_t err_rx;
	uint32_t err_tx;
	uint32_t cmd_tx;
	uint32_t evt_rx;
	uint32_t acl_tx;
	uint32_t acl_rx;
	uint32_t sco_tx;
	uint32_t sco_rx;
	uint32_t byte_rx;
	uint32_t byte_tx;
};

struct hci_dev_info {
	uint16_t dev_id;
	char     name[8];

	bdaddr_t bdaddr;

	uint32_t flags;
	uint8_t  type;

	uint8_t  features[8];

	uint32_t pkt_type;
	uint32_t link_policy;
	uint32_t link_mode;

	uint16_t acl_mtu;
	uint16_t acl_pkts;
	uint16_t sco_mtu;
	uint16_t sco_pkts;

	struct   hci_dev_stats stat;
};

int devid2ba(int dev_id, bdaddr_t *bdaddr);
void baswap(bdaddr_t *dst, const bdaddr_t *src);
int ba2str(const bdaddr_t *ba, char *str);
int str2ba(const char *str, bdaddr_t *ba);

#endif

* Btio.[ch] cleanup related issue
@ 2010-09-04  8:52 振华张
From: 振华张 @ 2010-09-04  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)