* Update on "Source/Destination port addressing scheme from 3GPP 23.040" TODO task?
@ 2010-09-03 21:46 Schoppa, Chris
From: Schoppa, Chris @ 2010-09-03 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

As we start to flesh out thinking on how to handle SMS notifications, and WAP Push à MMS message notification in particular, the need for the proposed SMS message routing to handlers based on Destination Port becomes more urgent.

Is there any current activity happening on this task from the TODO list?

Best regards,

Chris...

Chris Schoppa | Wind River | Professional Services | Tel 858 824 4325

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 5475 bytes --]

* Re: Update on "Source/Destination port addressing scheme from 3GPP 23.040" TODO task?
@ 2010-09-04 13:45 ` Aki Niemi
From: Aki Niemi @ 2010-09-04 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono