* [ath9k-devel] AP mode support for ath9k_htc
@ 2010-10-31 14:08 Robert Szentmihalyi
From: Robert Szentmihalyi @ 2010-10-31 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi,

what is the current status of AP mode support for ath9k_htc?
As I see, Sujith's patches never made it into the kernel.
What exactly is missing?
Is there a chance to get any Atheros USB device to working (reliably) in AP
mode?

Can someone please point me to the right direction?

TIA,
 Robert

--
Robert Szentmih?lyi
Technischer Leiter

Helvetica IT AG
Bahnhofstrasse 15
CH-8890 Flums SG

Tel +41 81 733 15 67
Fax +41 81 733 15 68
Mobil +41 79 252 97 80

Niederlassung Deutschland:
Leopoldstrasse 244
DE-80807 M?nchen

Tel +49 89 20 80 39 508

http://www.helvetica-it.com

* [ath9k-devel] AP mode support for ath9k_htc
@ 2010-11-01  4:22 ` Senthilkumar Balasubramanian
From: Senthilkumar Balasubramanian @ 2010-11-01  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

We are currently working on this and shall send out a series to enable AP
mode in HTC devices... Please wait.

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Robert Szentmihalyi <
robert.szentmihalyi@helvetica-it.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is the current status of AP mode support for ath9k_htc?
> As I see, Sujith's patches never made it into the kernel.
> What exactly is missing?
> Is there a chance to get any Atheros USB device to working (reliably) in AP
> mode?
>
> Can someone please point me to the right direction?
>
> TIA,
>  Robert
>
> --
> Robert Szentmih?lyi
> Technischer Leiter
>
> Helvetica IT AG
> Bahnhofstrasse 15
> CH-8890 Flums SG
>
> Tel +41 81 733 15 67
> Fax +41 81 733 15 68
> Mobil +41 79 252 97 80
>
> Niederlassung Deutschland:
> Leopoldstrasse 244
> DE-80807 M?nchen
>
> Tel +49 89 20 80 39 508
>
> http://www.helvetica-it.com

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [ath9k-devel] AP mode support for ath9k_htc
@ 2010-11-01 15:45   ` Robert Szentmihalyi
From: Robert Szentmihalyi @ 2010-11-01 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Thank you very much for your quick reply!
Since we need AP mode support for a project we are currently working on, we
are ready to support you resolving this issue.

If there is a way we can help, just let me know.

Regards,
 Robert

--

@ 2010-11-01 21:58     ` Peter Stuge
From: Peter Stuge @ 2010-11-01 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Robert Szentmihalyi wrote:
> Since we need AP mode support for a project we are currently
> working on, we are ready to support you resolving this issue.

I wouldn't expect anything related to ath9k to happen that way. :\

//Peter