* Roland's email address
@ 2011-01-21 23:27 Roland Dreier
From: Roland Dreier @ 2011-01-21 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

As some of you read from my blog, today was my last day at Cisco.  I
will be continuing to help maintain the Linux RDMA stack.  The main
change in the forseeable future is that I will no longer be reachable
at any @cisco.com email address; for the moment, this email
(roland-DgEjT+Ai2ygdnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org) is the best way to reach me.

 - R.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-21 23:27 UTC | newest]