* Questions about ceph
@ 2010-09-13 11:16 Mag Gam
       [not found] ` <4C8E458D.5030908@sanger.ac.uk>
From: Mag Gam @ 2010-09-13 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hello,

Do ceph clients need fuse module? or is the file system provided
natively thru the ceph module? Is the filesystem POSIX compliant? For
the underlying filesystem does it have to be BRTFS? We are a heavy XFS
and ext2 shop for performance.
We are very excited about this filesystem and we would like to start
using it and start contributing by benchmarking it and submitted any
bug reports to stabilize it for distributions.