* [linux-dvb] Tuning channels with DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express
@ 2011-02-06 22:37 Dave Johansen
From: Dave Johansen @ 2011-02-06 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-dvb

I am trying to resurrect my MythBuntu system with a DViCO FusionHDTV7
Dual Express. I had previously had some issues with trying to get
channels working in MythTV (
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg03846.html
), but now it locks up with MythBuntu 10.10 when I scan for channels
in MythTV and also with the scan command line utility.

Here's the output from scan:

scan /usr/share/dvb/atsc/us-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB
scanning us-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
>>> tune to: 189028615:8VSB
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x1ffb

Any ideas/suggestions on how I can get this to work?

Thanks,
Dave

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-02-06 22:37 UTC | newest]