* ath5k Ad Hoc Association
@ 2010-07-19  4:35 Jonathan Guerin
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-19  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

Hi,

I'm trying to get my wireless nodes to associate in ad hoc mode. They
were able to work correctly with madwifi-ng, but with ath5k, they
simply will not associate. I've tried monitoring the interface for any
frames being sent out, but no beacons appear to be going out. I'm
currently running Ubuntu 10.04 with the following kernel:
 2.6.32-23-generic-pae

I've built and installed the compat package for this kernel version:
compat-wireless-2.6.32.16

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, or at least some
points to assist me in troubleshooting this issue.

Many thanks,

--
Jonathan

* Re: ath5k Ad Hoc Association
@ 2010-07-19 19:22 ` Bob Copeland
From: Bob Copeland @ 2010-07-19 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Guerin; +Cc: linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Jonathan Guerin <jonathan@guerin.id.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get my wireless nodes to associate in ad hoc mode.
[...]
> I've built and installed the compat package for this kernel version:
> compat-wireless-2.6.32.16

Ok, I'm not sure which mainline kernel this corresponds to, but I
just tested ath5k adhoc with success in the latest wireless-testing
kernel.  Here's what I did:

(had dnsmasq running dhcp for 192.168.10.x, network manager disabled)

$ su
# modprobe -r ath5k
# modprobe ath5k
# iw dev wlan0 set type ibss
# ifconfig wlan0 192.168.10.1 up
# iw dev wlan0 ibss join myibss 2462

Then on the other machine (Vista) I just located 'myibss' (so beacons
are working) and selected it, then successfully pinged 192.168.10.1.

It may depend on which channel you are trying to use; are you on
a channel that allows beaconing in your regulatory domain?

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com

* Re: ath5k Ad Hoc Association
@ 2010-07-20  6:39   ` Jonathan Guerin
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-20  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Copeland; +Cc: linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

Hi,

Thanks heaps for replying.

Yes, I've checked the channel (36, 5180) allows beaconing. I've tried
the commands you mentioned, but no luck. If I monitor the interface
from another station, the ath5k drive never appears to beacon.

What I've managed to get working, however, is to start one station
using MadWifi. This definitely beacons, then I bring up the ath5k
interfaces on the other machines using these commands:
*******
# Create interfaces
iw phy phy0 interface add wlan0 type adhoc
iw wlan0 set channel 36
iwconfig wlan0 channel 36
iwconfig wlan0 essid txctest

# Set IP and bring up
ifconfig wlan0 10.0.1.64 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
ifconfig mon0 up

sleep 5
# Scan trick to force association
iwlist scan
*****

They ath5k stations will then correctly join the SSID and I am able to
ping them.

Using the ibss join command doesn't seem to help when I only bring up
ath5k stations - they never seem to beacon at all. This was run from a
monitor interface on the MadWifi node:
****
tcpdump -s 2048 -i mon0 -w dump.pcap
tcpdump: WARNING: mon0: no IPv4 address assigned
tcpdump: listening on mon0, link-type IEEE802_11_RADIO (802.11 plus
radiotap header), capture size 2048 bytes
^C0 packets captured
0 packets received by filter
0 packets dropped by kernel
****

Jonathan Guerin

@ 2010-07-20  6:59     ` Jonathan Guerin
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-20  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Copeland; +Cc: linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

I've just tried associating with an existing MadWifi station, and the
'ibss join' command doesn't work - the ath5k station eventually gives
up and just creates it's own BSSID.

I used the above method:
# Create interfaces
iw phy phy0 interface add wlan0 type adhoc
iw wlan0 set channel 36
iwconfig wlan0 channel 36
iwconfig wlan0 essid txctest

# Set IP and bring up
ifconfig wlan0 10.0.1.64 netmask 255.255.255.0 up

sleep 5
# Scan trick to force association
iwlist scan

and this works and the station joins the existing Cell ID - I can ping
the other station etc.

Jonathan Guerin

@ 2010-07-20 11:20     ` Bob Copeland
From: Bob Copeland @ 2010-07-20 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Guerin; +Cc: linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

[please don't top post]
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 04:39:29PM +1000, Jonathan Guerin wrote:
> Yes, I've checked the channel (36, 5180) allows beaconing. I've tried
> the commands you mentioned, but no luck. If I monitor the interface
> from another station, the ath5k drive never appears to beacon.

What does "iw phy phy0 info" show?

--

@ 2010-07-20 11:50     ` Holger Schurig
From: Holger Schurig @ 2010-07-20 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Guerin; +Cc: Bob Copeland, linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

> iw phy phy0 interface add wlan0 type adhoc
> iw wlan0 set channel 36
> iwconfig wlan0 channel 36
> iwconfig wlan0 essid txctest

I can't think of ANY reason why you do that. Use "iw", not "iwconfig".

All the last three commands should be replaced with one single "iw dev wlan0
ibss join myibss XXXX", where XXXX is the frequency for channel 36. If in
doubt what this is, just do "iw list" and you'll see it.

* Re: ath5k Ad Hoc Association
@ 2010-07-20 12:05       ` Jonathan Guerin
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-20 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Holger Schurig; +Cc: Bob Copeland, linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

I understand that it's not the way I'm supposed to do it. What I'm
saying is that it's not working, whereas the other way is! :(

I will play around some more with it tomorrow. It's still baffling as
to why the driver is not beaconing until there is another node tho...

--
Jonathan Guerin

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Holger Schurig
<holgerschurig@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> iw phy phy0 interface add wlan0 type adhoc
>> iw wlan0 set channel 36
>> iwconfig wlan0 channel 36
>> iwconfig wlan0 essid txctest
>
> I can't think of ANY reason why you do that. Use "iw", not "iwconfig".
>
> All the last three commands should be replaced with one single "iw dev wlan0
> ibss join myibss XXXX", where XXXX is the frequency for channel 36. If in
> doubt what this is, just do "iw list" and you'll see it.

* Re: [ath5k-devel] ath5k Ad Hoc Association
@ 2010-07-20 22:11   ` Derek Smithies
From: Derek Smithies @ 2010-07-20 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Copeland; +Cc: Jonathan Guerin, Ath5k Devel issues., linux-wireless

Hi,
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010, Bob Copeland wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Jonathan Guerin <jonathan@guerin.id.au> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get my wireless nodes to associate in ad hoc mode.
[[[snipped]]]
> $ su
> # modprobe -r ath5k
> # modprobe ath5k
> # iw dev wlan0 set type ibss
> # ifconfig wlan0 192.168.10.1 up
> # iw dev wlan0 ibss join myibss 2462
>
> Then on the other machine (Vista) I just located 'myibss' (so beacons
> are working) and selected it, then successfully pinged 192.168.10.1.
Wrong.
If the other machine located your node, then one of the four statements
is true:
  a)beacons are working
  b)probes are working - which means a scan is happening.
  c)beacons and probes are working
  d)beacons and probes are not working. The vista machine saw a data
    packet, and sent a probe request, which your machine answered.

My colleague here did some work with a slightly older kernel.

He found that the association process worked sometimes - not always.
There was a time dependency - both nodes have to go through this at the
same time.

Further - scans - it seems that nodes have to scan to find things.
Old information in the mac80211 has to be expired and removed.

A scan should not be necessary - if both ends are put on channel 2462- a
scan should not be required - there is no channel changing. Yet - my
colleague noted a scan helped nodes to associate.

I would say this:::
   I cannot deduce what is happening from the initial posters report. I
need a packet dump of the beacons/probes and all the other packets on the
air.

Cheers,
  Derek.
--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.

"How did you make it work??"
       "Oh, the usual, get everything right".

* Re: [ath5k-devel] ath5k Ad Hoc Association
@ 2010-07-20 22:54     ` Jonathan Guerin
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-20 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Derek Smithies; +Cc: Bob Copeland, Ath5k Devel issues., linux-wireless

I am happy to provide such data. Tell me what config you want me to
put in place and I'll set up a capture.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Guerin

@ 2010-07-20 23:16     ` Bob Copeland
From: Bob Copeland @ 2010-07-20 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Derek Smithies; +Cc: Jonathan Guerin, Ath5k Devel issues., linux-wireless

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:11:14AM +1200, Derek Smithies wrote:
>> Then on the other machine (Vista) I just located 'myibss' (so beacons
>> are working) and selected it, then successfully pinged 192.168.10.1.
> Wrong.
> If the other machine located your node, then one of the four statements
> is true:

Ok, fine, I just set up a monitor interface and I see beacons
(and probe responses) for my setup on that channel.

> A scan should not be necessary - if both ends are put on channel 2462- a
> scan should not be required - there is no channel changing. Yet - my
> colleague noted a scan helped nodes to associate.

There was a bug in older kernels that wouldn't fully configure the
beacons until after a reset, which scanning happens to do.  It's
possible something similar is going on.

Also, scanning might open a previously passive channel because we might
get lucky and receive a beacon from another node on it.  The 'iw phy
phy0 info' can show this kind of thing.

--

@ 2010-07-21  0:00       ` Jonathan Guerin
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Copeland; +Cc: Derek Smithies, Ath5k Devel issues., linux-wireless

Do you remember what version kernel this was fixed in? I can update
the nodes to at least this version and see if it helps...

On my setup, I am not seeing ANY probes from the ath5k nodes at all.
If I start a MadWifi node and the ath5k nodes join it, then bring down
the MadWifi node, the ath5k nodes ALL start beaconing...

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Guerin

@ 2010-07-21  1:16       ` Jonathan Guerin
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-21  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Copeland; +Cc: linux-wireless, ath5k-devel

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Bob Copeland <me@bobcopeland.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I've checked the channel (36, 5180) allows beaconing. I've tried
>> the commands you mentioned, but no luck. If I monitor the interface
>> from another station, the ath5k drive never appears to beacon.
>
> What does "iw phy phy0 info" show?

iw phy phy0 info
Wiphy phy0
        Band 1:
                Frequencies:
                        * 2412 MHz [1] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2417 MHz [2] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2422 MHz [3] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2427 MHz [4] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2432 MHz [5] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2437 MHz [6] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2442 MHz [7] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2447 MHz [8] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2452 MHz [9] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2457 MHz [10] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2462 MHz [11] (20.0 dBm)
                        * 2467 MHz [12] (disabled)
                        * 2472 MHz [13] (disabled)
                        * 2484 MHz [14] (disabled)
                Bitrates (non-HT):
                        * 1.0 Mbps
                        * 2.0 Mbps (short preamble supported)
                        * 5.5 Mbps (short preamble supported)
                        * 11.0 Mbps (short preamble supported)
                        * 6.0 Mbps
                        * 9.0 Mbps
                        * 12.0 Mbps
                        * 18.0 Mbps
                        * 24.0 Mbps
                        * 36.0 Mbps
                        * 48.0 Mbps
                        * 54.0 Mbps
        Band 2:
                Frequencies:
                        * 5180 MHz [36] (17.0 dBm)
                        * 5200 MHz [40] (17.0 dBm)
                        * 5220 MHz [44] (17.0 dBm)
                        * 5240 MHz [48] (17.0 dBm)
                        * 5260 MHz [52] (20.0 dBm) (passive scanning,
no IBSS, radar detection)
                        * 5280 MHz [56] (20.0 dBm) (passive scanning,
no IBSS, radar detection)
                        * 5300 MHz [60] (20.0 dBm) (passive scanning,
no IBSS, radar detection)
                        * 5320 MHz [64] (20.0 dBm) (passive scanning,
no IBSS, radar detection)
                        * 5500 MHz [100] (disabled)
                        * 5520 MHz [104] (disabled)
                        * 5540 MHz [108] (disabled)
                        * 5560 MHz [112] (disabled)
                        * 5580 MHz [116] (disabled)
                        * 5600 MHz [120] (disabled)
                        * 5620 MHz [124] (disabled)
                        * 5640 MHz [128] (disabled)
                        * 5660 MHz [132] (disabled)
                        * 5680 MHz [136] (disabled)
                        * 5700 MHz [140] (disabled)
                        * 5745 MHz [149] (30.0 dBm)
                        * 5765 MHz [153] (30.0 dBm)
                        * 5785 MHz [157] (30.0 dBm)
                        * 5805 MHz [161] (30.0 dBm)
                        * 5825 MHz [165] (30.0 dBm)
                Bitrates (non-HT):
                        * 6.0 Mbps
                        * 9.0 Mbps
                        * 12.0 Mbps
                        * 18.0 Mbps
                        * 24.0 Mbps
                        * 36.0 Mbps
                        * 48.0 Mbps
                        * 54.0 Mbps
        max # scan SSIDs: 4
        Supported interface modes:
                 * IBSS
                 * managed
                 * AP
                 * AP/VLAN
                 * monitor
                 * mesh point
        Supported commands:
                 * new_interface
                 * set_interface
                 * new_key
                 * new_beacon
                 * new_station
                 * new_mpath
                 * set_mesh_params
                 * set_bss
                 * authenticate
                 * associate
                 * deauthenticate
                 * disassociate
                 * join_ibss
                 * set_wiphy_netns
                 * connect
                 * disconnect

 iw reg get
country AU:
        (2402 - 2482 @ 40), (N/A, 20)
        (5170 - 5250 @ 40), (3, 23)
        (5250 - 5330 @ 40), (3, 23), DFS
        (5735 - 5835 @ 40), (3, 30)

Cheers,

Jonathan

* Re: ath5k Ad Hoc Association
@ 2010-07-21  5:47         ` Jonathan Guerin
From: Jonathan Guerin @ 2010-07-21  5:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Copeland; +Cc: linux-wireless, ath5k-devel
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