* [Buildroot] auotgen.sh running before ./configure
@ 2010-09-27  5:36 Belisko Marek
       [not found] ` <AANLkTinRWJnXGYUq5fffAY+y6ZTF8pN2gNKguuiUNe_c@mail.gmail.com>
From: Belisko Marek @ 2010-09-27  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

I want to add navit package (navigation sw) to buildroot.
Compilation steps described on navit wiki is:
1. run ./autogen.sh
2. then ./configure; make ....

How can I add autogen.sh script running before ./configure?
It is done automatically?

Thanks in advance,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible
Marek Belisko - OPEN-NANDRA

Tel: +421 915 052 184
skype: marekwhite
icq: 290551086
web: http://open-nandra.com

* [Buildroot] auotgen.sh running before ./configure
@ 2010-09-27  6:10 ` Lionel Landwerlin
       [not found] ` <AANLkTinRWJnXGYUq5fffAY+y6ZTF8pN2gNKguuiUNe_c@mail.gmail.com>
From: Lionel Landwerlin @ 2010-09-27  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Le lundi 27 septembre 2010 ? 07:36 +0200, Belisko Marek a ?crit :
> Hi,
>
> I want to add navit package (navigation sw) to buildroot.
> Compilation steps described on navit wiki is:
> 1. run ./autogen.sh
> 2. then ./configure; make ....
>
> How can I add autogen.sh script running before ./configure?
> It is done automatically?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> marek

Add the following line to your package's makefile, will run the
autoreconf tool at the top of your package source tree :

 <PKG_NAME>_AUTORECONF = YES

If you really want to run autogen.sh you'll have to add a custom hook on
the <PKG_NAME>_POST_EXTRACT_HOOKS or <PKG_NAME>_POST_PATCH_HOOKS.

Lionel Landwerlin

* [Buildroot] auotgen.sh running before ./configure
       [not found]       ` <AANLkTinQeDF2F6zEm6gfmn7qvzbtkQyMF_XB3m81Bv5p@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2010-09-29  8:47         ` Paulius Zaleckas
From: Paulius Zaleckas @ 2010-09-29  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Belisko Marek <marek.belisko@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Paulius Zaleckas
> <paulius.zaleckas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Belisko Marek <marek.belisko@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Did you try compile navit with qt_painter? I try and have some
>>> troubles with include when
>>> compiling qt_painter.cpp. It seems include paths are somehow
>>> incorrectly handled for QtGui and
>>> QtCore. Did you have similar problems?
>>
>> No, I haven't tried Qt, I am always compiling with GTK+.
>>
>>> e.g.: -I/home/open-nandra/projects/buildroot_new/output/staging/home/open-nandra/projects/buildroot_new/output/staging/usr/include/QtGui
>>> is wrong because
>>> /home/open-nandra/projects/buildroot_new/output/staging shouldn't be
>>> at the beginning of the string.
>>
>> Looks like a problem with ./configure script...
>> What version of Navit are you trying to compile?
> Version 3537.

Can you show me 'grep QT_GUI_CFLAGS= config.log' output from navit
build directory (most likely output/build/navit-3537)