* [Bridge]  DHCP problem on bridge
@ 2010-12-31 21:13 yu.sheng
From: yu.sheng @ 2010-12-31 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bridge

Hi,
  Have you solved this problem? I have a similar one. I bind three eth interfaces to a bridge. I connect eth0 to the dhcp server, and two subnets to eth1 and eth2. The clients in the two subnets try to get IP from the dhcp server.

  My problem is that sometimes the dhcp offer or dhcp pack packets will be delayed in the bridge for such a long time, that the dhcpcd on the client will timeout and thus fail to configure the IP.

Yu

* Re: [Bridge] DHCP problem on bridge
@ 2010-11-08  1:33   ` Liew Kian Yang
From: Liew Kian Yang @ 2010-11-08  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Stephen Hemminger', 'Kian Yang Liew'; +Cc: bridge

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your information. I will try and let you know the result :)

Regards,
Kian Yang, Liew

From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2010-11-07  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kian Yang Liew; +Cc: Liew Kian Yang, bridge