* Python default libraries
@ 2019-02-07  0:27 Emily Smith
From: Emily Smith @ 2019-02-07  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi -

I’ve been working with yocto and with some code running on my OS, however I’m seeing errors that seem to indicate that default python libraries are no longer included (specifically logging and importlib). Has something about the default python libraries changed?

Thanks!
Emily Smith

* Re: Python default libraries
@ 2019-02-12 16:15 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2019-02-12 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emily Smith; +Cc: yocto

You're probably not depending on the entire library so you only get
what you ask for.  Instal python3-modules and you'll get all of the
standard library.