* [Xenomai] Freescale's LS2085ardb
@ 2016-11-02  6:41 mian.huang
From: mian.huang @ 2016-11-02  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi:

        Does the xenomial support the Freescale's LS2085ardb evaluation board?

Best Regards!

Mianbo Huang

Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.(SSMR)
HC DI MR R&D SZN SW
Siemens MRI Center, Gaoxin C. Ave.,2nd, Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Shenzhen, P.R.China
Zip Code: 518057
Tel: +86 755 2318-5304
Mobile:+86 13682612959
Email:mian.huang@siemens.com<mailto:mian.huang@siemens.com>

* Re: [Xenomai] Freescale's LS2085ardb
@ 2016-11-06  9:08 ` Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2016-11-06  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mian.huang, xenomai

On 11/02/2016 07:41 AM, mian.huang@siemens.com wrote:
> Hi:
>
>         Does the xenomial support the Freescale's LS2085ardb evaluation board?

This is arm64, and Xenomai has only preliminary support for armv8 so far
(Xenomai's -next branch, and ipipe-4.1.y pipeline). Preliminary means
that we have identified issues, and working on fixing them is due.

--
Philippe.