* FW: FSL DMA engine transfer to PCI memory
@ 2011-01-25 15:02 David Laight
From: David Laight @ 2011-01-25 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

> memcpy_toio() works fine, the data is written correctly. After
> DMA, the correct data appears at offsets 0xC, 0x1C, 0x2C, etc.
> of the destination buffer. I have 12 bytes of junk, 4 bytes of
> correct data, then again 12 bytes of junk and so on.

Does your Avalon MM slave decode the 4 byte enables?
The slave always sees 2 Avalon MM writes, one of which
will have no byte enables asserted.

(Actually it is a 64bit Avalon transfer - and a bus width adapter
gets inserted for you.)

Internal M9K memory blocks get this right...

	David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-25 15:04 UTC | newest]