* udev persistent network rules
@ 2010-07-23 12:30 James Harper
From: James Harper @ 2010-07-23 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Are udev persistent network rules known to work for netfront devices
under domU? I just upgraded to 2.6.32.16-gc0a00fb and nothing I seem to
do works.

xm block-detach crashes the DomU too. I can post the dump if anyone is
interested.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

James

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-07-23 12:30 UTC | newest]