* [Qemu-devel] Google Summer of Code 2018 - add Windows NT 4.0 PowerPC support
@ 2018-03-18 20:02 Programmingkid
From: Programmingkid @ 2018-03-18 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: list@suse.de:PowerPC list:PowerPC
  Cc: QEMU Developers, Stefan Hajnoczi, Mark Cave-Ayland

Is there still time to add another idea to the Google Summer of Code 2018 list? I just came across an interesting idea to add support for Windows NT 4.0 PowerPC to QEMU. If there is still time, would there be anyone interested in mentoring this project?

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Google Summer of Code 2018 - add Windows NT 4.0 PowerPC support
@ 2018-03-20 13:46 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2018-03-20 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Programmingkid
  Cc: list@suse.de:PowerPC list:PowerPC, QEMU Developers, Mark Cave-Ayland

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 04:02:10PM -0400, Programmingkid wrote:
> Is there still time to add another idea to the Google Summer of Code 2018 list? I just came across an interesting idea to add support for Windows NT 4.0 PowerPC to QEMU. If there is still time, would there be anyone interested in mentoring this project?

Hi,
No one has replied to this email thread yet and it's getting late to add
new ideas.

The student application deadline is March 27th 16:00 UTC.

Is there an existing project idea that you'd like to apply for instead?
https://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2018

Stefan

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Google Summer of Code 2018 - add Windows NT 4.0 PowerPC support
@ 2018-03-21 14:56   ` Programmingkid
From: Programmingkid @ 2018-03-21 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Hajnoczi
  Cc: list@suse.de:PowerPC list:PowerPC, QEMU Developers, Mark Cave-Ayland

> On Mar 20, 2018, at 9:46 AM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefanha@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 04:02:10PM -0400, Programmingkid wrote:
>> Is there still time to add another idea to the Google Summer of Code 2018 list? I just came across an interesting idea to add support for Windows NT 4.0 PowerPC to QEMU. If there is still time, would there be anyone interested in mentoring this project?
>
> Hi,
> No one has replied to this email thread yet and it's getting late to add
> new ideas.
>
> The student application deadline is March 27th 16:00 UTC.
>
> Is there an existing project idea that you'd like to apply for instead?
> https://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2018

Thank you for letting me know. None of the other projects were anything I connected with.