* Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-16 11:21 Amit Kumar
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-16 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

            I have quarry regarding the Yocto Project build offline.
Is that possible to build the Yocto Project with internet access?
I have download the poky-<latest>.tar.bz2, now I wants to build it independently without having internet connection.
Do I need to download any other packages also to build it offline?

Thanks & Regards
Amit K

________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

* Re: Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-16 13:36 ` Stewart, David C
From: Stewart, David C @ 2013-07-16 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Kumar, yocto

Amit – you will definitely need an internet connection. What you downloaded is just the build tools and metadata which tells bitbake where to find the sources on the internet.

If you want to build without an internet connection, you might try downloading the build appliance. It's a larger download but contains all of the sources.

Dave

From: Amit Kumar <Amit.Kumar@lntinfotech.com<mailto:Amit.Kumar@lntinfotech.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 4:21 AM
To: "yocto@yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto@yoctoproject.org>" <yocto@yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto@yoctoproject.org>>
Subject: [yocto] Regarding offline build

Hi,

@ 2013-07-16 13:40 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2013-07-16 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Kumar; +Cc: yocto

On 16 July 2013 12:21, Amit Kumar <Amit.Kumar@lntinfotech.com> wrote:
>             I have quarry regarding the Yocto Project build offline.
>
> Is that possible to build the Yocto Project with internet access?
>
> I have download the poky-<latest>.tar.bz2, now I wants to build it
> independently without having internet connection.
>
> Do I need to download any other packages also to build it offline?

If you know what you want to build (i.e. core-image-sato), then
telling bitbake to fetch the sources when you do have a connection
should be mostly sufficient:

$ bitbake core-image-sato -c fetchall

This will download all the sources and put them in the downloads
directory that you've configured in local.conf.

Ross

* Re: Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-16 14:27 ` Lee_Ballard
From: Lee_Ballard @ 2013-07-16 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit.Kumar, yocto

We do offline builds.  You need to download all the tar balls for all the open source recipes you build, or you can download pre-build images and SDK.  Another way is to create a local mirror of all the tar balls you need.

Lee Ballard
Platform Software Principal Engineer
Dell | Enterprise Product Group

@ 2013-07-22  4:43   ` Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-22  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lee_Ballard, yocto

Hi Mr. Lee,
            Thanks for replay.
I have still doubt to build offline. I have downloaded all the tar files, now what I should have to do? Do I need to modify all the *.bb files.
Do you have any example to build it offline.

I wants to build the MCSDK uses the Yocto Project. So for that I have download the mcsdk tar ball, which gives me all tar balls.
Now I am not getting how to process to build Yocto project.

If you have any idea please let me know.

Thanks & regards
Amit K

@ 2013-07-22 14:19     ` Lee_Ballard
From: Lee_Ballard @ 2013-07-22 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit.Kumar, yocto

Here are the lines in our local.conf that make it work.  If you want you can use a local http mirror instead of file.

DL_DIR ?= "${TOPDIR}/tmp/downloads-keepout"
SSTATE_DIR ?= "${TOPDIR}/sstate-cache"

# we build on isolated network, so disable all network access
#don't really disable all network, as we need network to do sstate
BB_NO_NETWORK = "0"
INHERIT += "own-mirrors"
SOURCE_MIRROR_URL ?= "file://${TOPDIR}/../sources/"
BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS = "1"
BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY = "1"
CONNECTIVITY_CHECK_URIS=""
DISABLE_NETWORK_SANITY = "1"

@ 2013-07-23  6:41       ` Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-23  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lee_Ballard, yocto

Hi Mr. Lee
            Thanks for replay and suggesion to build Yocoto project offline.
To build the Yocot Project offline, i have done the following-
[1] Downloaded the Poky-<latest>.tar.bz2
[2] Untar it. and enter the poky dir.
[3] execute the - source oe-init-build-env
[4] edit the conf/local.conf file as per ur suggesion.
[5] Build the image - bitbake core-image-minimal

But still i am getting an error-
To have to look into the error plz find the attached error log-

If u have any idea about that error but guide me to fix it.

Thnaks & Regards
Amit K

[...]

[-- Attachment #2: Untitled 1.odt --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text, Size: 30327 bytes --]

* Re: Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-23  9:50         ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2013-07-23  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Kumar; +Cc: yocto, Lee_Ballard@Dell.com

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 12:11:33 Amit Kumar wrote:
> Hi Mr. Lee
>             Thanks for replay and suggesion to build Yocoto project offline.
> To build the Yocot Project offline, i have done the following-
> [1] Downloaded the Poky-<latest>.tar.bz2
> [2] Untar it. and enter the poky dir.
> [3] execute the - source oe-init-build-env
> [4] edit the conf/local.conf file as per ur suggesion.
> [5] Build the image - bitbake core-image-minimal
>
> But still i am getting an error-
> To have to look into the error plz find the attached error log-
>

> If u have any idea about that error but guide me to fix it.

Amit, sorry to be a pain but would you mind attaching the error report as a
plain text file rather than a word processing document?

Thanks,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

* Re: Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-23 10:00           ` Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-23 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton; +Cc: yocto, Lee_Ballard@Dell.com

        Please find the error log in text format.

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 12:11:33 Amit Kumar wrote:
> Hi Mr. Lee
>             Thanks for replay and suggesion to build Yocoto project offline.
> To build the Yocot Project offline, i have done the following- [1]
> Downloaded the Poky-<latest>.tar.bz2 [2] Untar it. and enter the poky
> dir.
> [3] execute the - source oe-init-build-env [4] edit the
> conf/local.conf file as per ur suggesion.
> [5] Build the image - bitbake core-image-minimal
>
> But still i am getting an error-
> To have to look into the error plz find the attached error log-
>

> If u have any idea about that error but guide me to fix it.

Amit, sorry to be a pain but would you mind attaching the error report as a plain text file rather than a word processing document?

Thanks,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and  using or disseminating the information,  and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

[-- Attachment #2: error_log.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 37760 bytes --]

user@INFBA01401:~/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ bitbake core-image-minimal Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build Loading cache: 100% |#####################################################################| ETA:  00:00:00 Loaded 1121 entries from dependency cache.

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.18.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "i686-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "Ubuntu-12.04"
TARGET_SYS        = "i586-poky-linux"
MACHINE           = "qemux86"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "1.4.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "m32 i586"
TARGET_FPU        = ""
meta
meta-yocto
meta-yocto-bsp    = "<unknown>:<unknown>"

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quilt/quilt-0.60.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/quilt-native/0.60-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.13432
Log data follows:
> [...]
| {}]
| DEBUG: For url ['http', 'download.savannah.gnu.org',
| '/releases/quilt/quilt-0.60.tar.gz', '', '', {}] comparing ['ftp',
| '.*', '/.*', '', '', {}] to ['file', '',
| '/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/', '', '',
| {}]
| DEBUG: Mirror fetch failure for url
| file:///home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/quilt-
| 0.60.tar.gz (original url:
| http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quilt/quilt-0.60.tar.gz)
| DEBUG: Fetcher failure: Unable to find file file:///home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/quilt-0.60.tar.gz anywhere. The paths that were searched were:
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-0.60/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-0.60/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-0.60/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-0.60/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-0.60/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-0.60/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/files/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/files/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/files/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/files/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/files/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/files/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
| DEBUG: Trying Upstream
| NOTE: fetch
| http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quilt/quilt-0.60.tar.gz
| DEBUG: executing /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quilt/quilt-0.60.tar.gz'
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK
| but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv
| --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P
| /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
ERROR: Task 11 (/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-native_0.60.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/m4/m4-1.4.16.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/m4-native/1.4.16-r4/temp/log.do_fetch.13434
> [...]
| ['file', '',
| '/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/', '', '',
| {}]
| DEBUG: For url ['file', '',
| '/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/m4-1.4.16.ta
| r.gz', '', '', {}] comparing ['ftp', '.*', '/.*', '', '', {}] to
| ['file', '',
| '/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/', '', '',
| {}]
| DEBUG: Mirror fetch failure for url
| file:///home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/m4-1.4
| .16.tar.gz (original url: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/m4/m4-1.4.16.tar.gz)
| DEBUG: Fetcher failure: Unable to find file file:///home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/m4-1.4.16.tar.gz anywhere. The paths that were searched were:
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4-1.4.16/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4-1.4.16/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4-1.4.16/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4-1.4.16/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4-1.4.16/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4-1.4.16/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/files/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/files/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/files/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/files/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/files/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/files/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
| DEBUG: Trying Upstream
| NOTE: fetch ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/m4/m4-1.4.16.tar.gz
| DEBUG: executing /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/m4/m4-1.4.16.tar.gz'
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK
| but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv
| --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P
| /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
| 'ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/m4/m4-1.4.16.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Task 60 (/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/m4/m4-native_1.4.16.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/gnu-config/gnu-config-20120814.tar.bz2' (for url None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/gnu-config-native/20120814-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.13433
> [...]
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/gnu-config/files/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
| DEBUG: Trying Upstream
| NOTE: fetch
| http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/gnu-config/gnu-config-20120
| 814.tar.bz2
| DEBUG: executing /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/gnu-config/gnu-config-20120814.tar.bz2'
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK
| but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv
| --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P
| /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.69.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/autoconf-native/2.69-r11/temp/log.do_fetch.13435
> [...]
| 9.tar.gz', '', '', {}] comparing ['ftp', '.*', '/.*', '', '', {}] to
| ['file', '',
| '/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/', '', '',
| {}]
| DEBUG: Mirror fetch failure for url
| file:///home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/autoco
| nf-2.69.tar.gz (original url:
| ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.69.tar.gz)
| DEBUG: Fetcher failure: Unable to find file file:///home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/autoconf-2.69.tar.gz anywhere. The paths that were searched were:
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf-2.69/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf-2.69/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf-2.69/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf-2.69/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf-2.69/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf-2.69/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/files/i686
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/files/x86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/files/qemuall
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/files/qemux86
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/files/poky
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/files/
|     /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
| DEBUG: Trying Upstream
| NOTE: fetch ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.69.tar.gz
| DEBUG: executing /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads 'ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.69.tar.gz'
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK
| but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv
| --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P
| /home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/downloads
| 'ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.69.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Task 53 (virtual:native:/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/gnu-config/gnu-config_20120814.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
ERROR: Task 32 (virtual:native:/home/user/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-devtools/autoconf/autoconf_2.69.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 4 tasks of which 0 didn't need to be rerun and 4 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

user@INFBA01401:~/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
user@INFBA01401:~/Amitk/YOCTO/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ cd ../s
scripts/      sstate-cache/

@ 2013-07-23 10:27             ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2013-07-23 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Kumar; +Cc: yocto

On 23 July 2013 11:00, Amit Kumar <Amit.Kumar@lntinfotech.com> wrote:
>         Please find the error log in text format.

It's trying to download quilt, autoconf, etc, so it appears that you
either failed to download all the sources when you were connected, or
your build configuration isn't finding the files you'd downloaded.
Did you run bitbake [some target] -c fetchall?

Ross

* Re: Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-23 10:35             ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2013-07-23 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Kumar; +Cc: yocto, Lee_Ballard@Dell.com

Amit Kumar wrote:
> > To build the Yocot Project offline, i have done the following-
> > [1] Downloaded the Poky-<latest>.tar.bz2
> > [2] Untar it. and enter the poky
> > dir.
> > [3] execute the - source oe-init-build-env
> > [4] edit the
> > conf/local.conf file as per ur suggesion.
> > [5] Build the image - bitbake core-image-minimal
> >
> > But still i am getting an error-
> > To have to look into the error plz find the attached error log-

The missing step is you haven't populated DL_DIR (defaults to downloads/ under
the build directory) with files that would normally be downloaded by the
system, so it is attempting to download them and stopping because
BB_NO_NETWORK is set, hence:

| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK

The easiest thing to do is to go to a machine that does have full internet
access, untar poky, source oe-init-build-env and then run:

 bitbake -c fetchall <imagename>

Then copy the contents of DL_DIR to the machine without network access and you
should be ready to go.

Cheers,
Paul

--

@ 2013-07-24  2:39               ` Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-24  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton; +Cc: yocto, Lee_Ballard@Dell.com

     I have tried the steps suggested by Mr. Paul.
But still i am facing an error to build yocto project offline.
First - I use the machine that have full Internet access and execute the  - bitbake -c fetchall core-image-minimal
Before that i have enabled the DL_DIR in conf/local.conf file.

One the fetching done, i remove the internet and build the image - bitbake -k core-image-minimal
But still i am facing an error, some packages still required internet access during build.

Please find the attached error log with this mail.
Please let me know if i missed out any step.

 Thanks & Regards
Amit K

> > To build the Yocot Project offline, i have done the following-
> > [1] Downloaded the Poky-<latest>.tar.bz2
> > [2] Untar it. and enter the poky
> > dir.
> > [3] execute the - source oe-init-build-env
> > [4] edit the
> > conf/local.conf file as per ur suggesion.
> > [5] Build the image - bitbake core-image-minimal
> >
> > But still i am getting an error-
> > To have to look into the error plz find the attached error log-

The missing step is you haven't populated DL_DIR (defaults to downloads/ under
the build directory) with files that would normally be downloaded by the
system, so it is attempting to download them and stopping because
BB_NO_NETWORK is set, hence:

| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK

The easiest thing to do is to go to a machine that does have full internet
access, untar poky, source oe-init-build-env and then run:

 bitbake -c fetchall <imagename>

Then copy the contents of DL_DIR to the machine without network access and you
should be ready to go.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and  using or disseminating the information,  and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

[-- Attachment #2: error_log.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 12147 bytes --]

amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ bitbake -c fetchall core-image-minimal
Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
Parsing recipes: 100% |######################################################################################################################| Time: 00:02:58
Parsing of 813 .bb files complete (0 cached, 813 parsed). 1120 targets, 27 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.18.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "i686-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "Ubuntu-12.10"
TARGET_SYS        = "i586-poky-linux"
MACHINE           = "qemux86"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "1.4.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "m32 i586"
TARGET_FPU        = ""
meta
meta-yocto
meta-yocto-bsp    = "<unknown>:<unknown>"

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 63 tasks of which 0 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
Loaded 1121 entries from dependency cache.

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.18.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "i686-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "Ubuntu-12.10"
TARGET_SYS        = "i586-poky-linux"
MACHINE           = "qemux86"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "1.4.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "m32 i586"
TARGET_FPU        = ""
meta
meta-yocto
meta-yocto-bsp    = "<unknown>:<unknown>"

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://www.zlib.net/zlib-1.2.7.tar.bz2, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://www.apache.org/dist/apr/apr-util-1.5.1.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://www.apache.org/dist/subversion/subversion-1.7.8.tar.bz2, attempting MIRRORS if available
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 282 tasks of which 59 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.

amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ vim conf/local.conf
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ cd downloads/
backport/    debian/      eglibc-2.17/ etc/         git2/        licenses/    share/
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ cd downloads/^C
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ vim conf/local.conf
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ bitbake -k core-image-minimal
Parsing recipes: 100% |######################################################################################################################| Time: 00:01:35
Parsing of 813 .bb files complete (0 cached, 813 parsed). 1120 targets, 27 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.18.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "i686-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "Ubuntu-12.10"
TARGET_SYS        = "i586-poky-linux"
MACHINE           = "qemux86"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "1.4.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "m32 i586"
TARGET_FPU        = ""
meta
meta-yocto
meta-yocto-bsp    = "<unknown>:<unknown>"

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/downloads 'http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/xz-native/5.1.2alpha-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.16082
> [...]
| DEBUG: For url ['file', '', '/home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz', '', '', {}] comparing ['ftp', '.*', '/.*', '', '', {}] to ['file', '', '/home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/', '', '', {}]
| DEBUG: For url ['http', 'tukaani.org', '/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz', '', '', {}] comparing ['ftp', '.*', '/.*', '', '', {}] to ['file', '', '/home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/', '', '', {}]
| DEBUG: Mirror fetch failure for url file:///home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz (original url: http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz)
| DEBUG: Fetcher failure: Unable to find file file:///home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/../sources/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz anywhere. The paths that were searched were:
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha/i686
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha/x86
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha/qemuall
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha/qemux86
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha/poky
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha/
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz/i686
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz/x86
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz/qemuall
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz/qemux86
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz/poky
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz/
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/files/i686
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/files/x86
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/files/qemuall
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/files/qemux86
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/files/poky
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/files/
|     /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/downloads
| DEBUG: Trying Upstream
| NOTE: fetch http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz
| DEBUG: executing /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/downloads 'http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz'
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/downloads 'http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Task 831 (virtual:native:/home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz_5.1.2alpha.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
Currently 1 running tasks (153 of 1660):
0: gcc-cross-initial-4.7.2-r20 do_configure (pid 18529)

* FW: Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-24 12:48                 ` Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-24 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

> [...]

| NOTE: fetch http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz
| DEBUG: executing /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/downloads 'http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz'
| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished
| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished
| ERROR: Function failed: Network access disabled through BB_NO_NETWORK but access requested with command /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/downloads 'http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz' (for url None)
ERROR: Task 831 (virtual:native:/home/amit/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/meta/recipes-extended/xz/xz_5.1.2alpha.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
Currently 1 running tasks (153 of 1660):
0: gcc-cross-initial-4.7.2-r20 do_configure (pid 18529)

[-- Attachment #3: ATT00001..txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 140 bytes --]

* Re: FW: Regarding offline build
@ 2013-07-24 13:47                   ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2013-07-24 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

On 2013-07-24 06:48, Amit Kumar wrote:

> [...]

This process should have worked.  What files were in your DL_DIR at
the end of the fetchall step?

@ 2013-07-24 16:35                     ` Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-24 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas, yocto

> Hi,
>       I have tried the steps suggested by Mr. Paul.
> But still i am facing an error to build yocto project offline.
> First - I use the machine that have full Internet access and execute the  - bitbake -c fetchall core-image-minimal Before that i have enabled the DL_DIR in conf/local.conf file.
>
> One the fetching done, i remove the internet and build the image - bitbake -k core-image-minimal But still i am facing an error, some packages still required internet access during build.
>
> Please find the attached error log with this mail.
> Please let me know if i missed out any step.

This process should have worked.  What files were in your DL_DIR at
the end of the fetchall step?

      After the end of fetchall step.. the files avaliable under the download is -
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$ cd downloads/
backport/    debian/      eglibc-2.17/ etc/         git2/        licenses/    share/
amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build$
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Check again after the build error -
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

amit@amit-HP:~/Downloads/poky-dylan-9.0.1/build/downloads$ ls
0001-crtstuff.c-USE_PT_GNU_EH_FRAME-Define-for-systems-us.patch.done  host.conf.done
0001-eglibc-menuconfig-support.patch.done                             hostname.sh.done
0001-eglibc-run-libm-err-tab.pl-with-specific-dirs-in-S.patch.done    hosts.done
0001-Fixing-keyboard_force_release.sh-shell-script-path.patch.done    hwclock.sh.done
0001-libffi-update-for-3.0.11.patch.done                              improve_auto_header_gen.patch.done
0001-Makefile.in-vis_hide-gen-hide-list-Do-not-make-defin.patch.done  inetd.conf.done
0001-man-disable-man-page-generation-because-we-don-t-hav.patch.done  inetd.done
0001-R_ARM_TLS_DTPOFF32.patch.done                                    init.done
0002-eglibc-menuconfig-hex-string-options.patch.done                  initgroups_keys.patch.done
0003-eglibc-menuconfig-build-instructions.patch.done                  inittab.done
04-default-is-optimized.patch.done                                    input.patch.done
05-enable-ctypes-cross-build.patch.done                               inputrc.done
06-ctypes-libffi-fix-configure.patch.done                             install.patch.done
100-uclibc-conf.patch.done                                            interfaces.done
10-distutils-fix-swig-parameter.patch.done                            int-is-not-the-same-size-as-size_t.patch.done
11-distutils-never-modify-shebang-line.patch.done                     IO-acquire-lock-fix.patch.done
12-distutils-prefix-is-inside-staging-area.patch.done                 issue.done
187b7b1646ee.patch.done                                               issue.net.done
200-uclibc-locale.patch.done                                          kconfig-frontends-3.8.0.0.tar.xz
203-uclibc-locale-no__x.patch.done                                    kconfig-frontends-3.8.0.0.tar.xz.done
204-uclibc-locale-wchar_fix.patch.done                                ldflags.patch.done
205-uclibc-locale-update.patch.done                                   lib-build-fix.patch.done
301-missing-execinfo_h.patch.done                                     libcap2_2.22.orig.tar.gz
302-c99-snprintf.patch.done                                           libcap2_2.22.orig.tar.gz.done
303-c99-complex-ugly-hack.patch.done                                  libffi-3.0.11.tar.gz
304-index_macro.patch.done                                            libffi-3.0.11.tar.gz.done
305-libmudflap-susv3-legacy.patch.done                                libgcc-sjlj-check.patch.done
306-libstdc++-namespace.patch.done                                    libgcrypt-1.5.0.tar.gz
64bithack.patch.done                                                  libgcrypt-1.5.0.tar.gz.done
740-sh-pr24836.patch.done                                             libgpg-error-1.11.tar.bz2
800-arm-bigendian.patch.done                                          libgpg-error-1.11.tar.bz2.done
aarch64-adding-build-support.patch.done                               libiberty_path_fix.patch.done
ac_config_links.patch.done                                            libmpc_fix_for_automake-1.12.patch.done
acinclude.m4.done                                                     libtasn1-2.14.tar.gz
acl-2.2.51.src.tar.gz                                                 libtasn1-2.14.tar.gz.done
acl-2.2.51.src.tar.gz.done                                            libtasn1_fix_for_automake_1.12.patch.done
aclocal.tgz.done                                                      libtool-2.4.2.tar.gz
add-aarch64-support.patch.done                                        libtool-2.4.2.tar.gz.done
add-md5module-support.patch.done                                      libtool-2.4-update.patch.done
add-pkgconfig-support.patch.done                                      libtool2.patch.done
add_resource_h_to_wait_h.patch.done                                   libtool.patch.done
add-system.patch.done                                                 libtool-rpath-fix.patch.done
adduser-empty_pwd.patch.done                                          libusb-1.0.9.tar.bz2
add-verbose.patch.done                                                libusb-1.0.9.tar.bz2.done
amd64.patch.done                                                      libusb-compat-0.1.4.tar.bz2
ansidecl.patch.done                                                   libusb-compat-0.1.4.tar.bz2.done
apr-1.4.6.tar.bz2                                                     libxml2-2.9.0.tar.gz
apr-1.4.6.tar.bz2.done                                                libxml2-2.9.0.tar.gz.done
apr-util-1.5.1.tar.gz                                                 libxml2-CVE-2012-2871.patch.done
apr-util-1.5.1.tar.gz.done                                            libxml-64bit.patch.done
ar-from-env.patch.done                                                libxslt-1.1.28.tar.gz
argparse-1.2.1.tar.gz                                                 libxslt-1.1.28.tar.gz.done
argparse-1.2.1.tar.gz.done                                            licenses
arm-hard-float-loader.patch.done                                      links.conf.done
attr-2.4.46.src.tar.gz                                                linux-3.8.tar.bz2
attr-2.4.46.src.tar.gz.done                                           linux-3.8.tar.bz2.done
autoconf-2.69.tar.gz                                                  localextra.rules.done
autoconf-2.69.tar.gz.done                                             local.rules.done
autofoo.patch.done                                                    long-long-thumb.patch.done
autoheader-nonfatal-warnings.patch.done                               lzo-2.06.tar.gz
automake-1.12.6.tar.gz                                                lzo-2.06.tar.gz.done
automake-1.12.6.tar.gz.done                                           m4-1.4.16.tar.gz
automount.rules.done                                                  m4-1.4.16.tar.gz.done
autonet.rules.done                                                    m4.patch.done
autoreconf-exclude.patch.done                                         Makefile.am.done
autoreconf-foreign.patch.done                                         Makefile.in.in.done
autoreconf-gnuconfigize.patch.done                                    makefile.patch.done
autoreconf-include.patch.done                                         Makefile-ptest.patch.done
autotools.patch.done                                                  make_git_commands_conditional.patch.done
avoid_absolute_paths_for_general_utils.patch.done                     make_include.done
avoid_AM_PROG_MKDIR_P_warning_error_with_automake_1.12.patch.done     mbsalign-license.patch.done
avoid-FORTIFY-warnings.patch.done                                     MCONFIG.done
avoid-oob-array-access.patch.done                                     mdev.conf.done
avoid_static.patch.done                                               mdev.done
B921600.patch.done                                                    mips64-default-ld-emulation.patch.done
backport                                                              mips64-default-n64.patch.done
banner.sh.done                                                        mips-rld-map-check.patch.done
base-passwd_3.5.26.tar.gz                                             modutils.sh.done
base-passwd_3.5.26.tar.gz.done                                        motd.done
binutils-2.23.1.tar.bz2                                               mountall.sh.done
binutils-2.23.1.tar.bz2.done                                          mount.blacklist.done
binutils-armv5e.patch.done                                            mount.busybox.done
binutils-fix-over-array-bounds-issue.patch.done                       mountnfs.sh.done
binutils-poison.patch.done                                            mount.sh.done
binutils-uclibc-100-uclibc-conf.patch.done                            mpc-0.8.2.tar.gz
binutils-uclibc-300-001_ld_makefile_patch.patch.done                  mpc-0.8.2.tar.gz.done
binutils-uclibc-300-006_better_file_error.patch.done                  mpfr-3.1.1.tar.bz2
binutils-uclibc-300-012_check_ldrunpath_length.patch.done             mpfr-3.1.1.tar.bz2.done
binutils-uclibc-gas-needs-libm.patch.done                             multilib.patch.done
binutils-x86_64_i386_biarch.patch.done                                multilib_readlib.patch.done
bison-2.7.tar.gz                                                      ncurses-5.9.tar.gz
bison-2.7.tar.gz.done                                                 ncurses-5.9.tar.gz.done
bootlogd.init.done                                                    need.done
bootmisc.sh.done                                                      neon-0.29.6.tar.gz
builddir.patch.done                                                   neon-0.29.6.tar.gz.done
buildtest.patch.done                                                  netbase_5.0.tar.gz
busybox-1.20.2-kernel_ver.patch.done                                  netbase_5.0.tar.gz.done
busybox-1.20.2.tar.bz2                                                network.sh.done
busybox-1.20.2.tar.bz2.done                                           nfsroot.done
busybox-appletlib-dependency.patch.done                               nobash.patch.done
busybox-cron.done                                                     nohostlibs.patch.done
busybox-httpd.done                                                    norm-rpath.patch.done
busybox-klogd.service.in.done                                         norpath.patch.done
busybox-mkfs-minix-tests_bigendian.patch.done                         nsswitch.conf.done
busybox-syslog.service.in.done                                        obsolete_automake_macros.patch.done
busybox-udhcpc-no_deconfig.patch.done                                 ocf-linux-20120127.tar.gz
busybox-udhcpd.done                                                   ocf-linux-20120127.tar.gz.done
bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz                                                    oe-ldflags.patch.done
bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz.done                                               openssl-1.0.1e.tar.gz
check-automake-cross-warning.patch.done                               openssl-1.0.1e.tar.gz.done
checkfs.sh.done                                                       openssl_fix_for_x32.patch.done
check-if-symlinks-are-valid.patch.done                                openssl-fix-link.patch.done
checkroot.sh.done                                                     optional_head_check.patch.done
cleanup.patch.done                                                    optional_libstdc.patch.done
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS.patch.done                                        parallel.patch.done
config.cache.done                                                     passwd_rotate_check.patch.done
configfix.patch.done                                                  pcimodules-pciutils.diff.done
config-guess-uclibc.patch.done                                        pciutils-3.1.10.tar.bz2
config.rpath.done                                                     pciutils-3.1.10.tar.bz2.done
config_site.patch.done                                                PD.patch.done
configure.ac.done                                                     permissions.rules.done
configure_fixes.patch.done                                            pigz-2.3.tar.gz
configure-fix.patch.done                                              pigz-2.3.tar.gz.done
configure-libtool.patch.done                                          pkg-config-0.25.tar.gz
configure.patch.done                                                  pkg-config-0.25.tar.gz.done
configure-sbindir.patch.done                                          pkgconfig_fix.patch.done
configure-targets.patch.done                                          pkg-config-native.in.done
COPYING.done                                                          pkgconfig.patch.done
copyright.done                                                        populate-volatile.sh.done
correct_rpl_gettimeofday_signature.patch.done                         ppce5500-e6500-support.patch.done
cpp-honor-sysroot.patch.done                                          ppc_no_crtsavres.patch.done
crypt-lib.patch.done                                                  ppc_slow_ieee754_sqrt.patch.done
cvs-20040608.patch.done                                               ppc-sqrt_finite.patch.done
debian                                                                ppc_with_cpu.patch.done
debug.patch.done                                                      pr32219.patch.done
default.script.done                                                   prefer-cpio-over-pax-for-ustar-archives.patch.done
defconfig.done                                                        prefix.patch.done
define_insn_reservation.patch.done                                    profile.done
defines.h.done                                                        program_prefix.patch.done
depmod-search.conf.done                                               provide.done
devfs-udev.rules.done                                                 pseudo-1.5.1.tar.bz2
device_table.txt.done                                                 pseudo-1.5.1.tar.bz2.done
devpts.done                                                           py-compile-compile-only-optimized-byte-code.patch.done
devpts.sh.done                                                        Python-2.7.3.tar.bz2
disable-legacy.patch.done                                             Python-2.7.3.tar.bz2.done
disable_relax_pic_calls_flag.patch.done                               python-libdir.patch.done
disablesdt.patch.done                                                 quilt-0.60.tar.gz
disable-texinfo-5.patch.done                                          quilt-0.60.tar.gz.done
dont-depend-on-help2man.patch.done                                    rc.done
eglibc-2.17                                                           rcS-default.done
eglibc-2.17-svnr22064.tar.bz2                                         rcS.done
eglibc-2.17-svnr22064.tar.bz2.done                                    readline62-001
eglibc_fix_findidx_parameters.patch.done                              readline62-001.done
eglibc-svn-arm-lowlevellock-include-tls.patch.done                    readline62-002
engines-install-in-libdir-ssl.patch.done                              readline62-002.done
etc                                                                   readline62-003
expat-2.1.0.tar.gz                                                    readline62-003.done
expat-2.1.0.tar.gz.done                                               readline62-004
fail_on_no_media.patch.done                                           readline62-004.done
fbsetup.done                                                          readline-6.2.tar.gz
fileops-without-wchar-io.patch.done                                   readline-6.2.tar.gz.done
filesystems.done                                                      read-only-rootfs-hook.sh.done
find.pl.done                                                          reboot.done
find-touchscreen.sh.done                                              relative-libdir.patch.done
fix-configure.patch.done                                              remove-gets.patch.done
fix-conflicting-rand.patch.done                                       remove-index.patch.done
fix-final-rpath.patch.done                                            remove.ldconfig.call.patch.done
fix-for-spurious-testsuite-failure.patch.done                         remove-potcdate.sin.done
fix-gettext-version.patch.done                                        remove-usr-local-lib-from-m4.patch.done
fix-g++-sysroot.patch.done                                            rename-with-sysroot.patch.done
fix-install-depends.patch.done                                        respect-fstack-protector.patch.done
fixinstall.patch.done                                                 rmnologin.sh.done
Fix-NULL-pointer-crash.patch.done                                     rotation.done
fix_path_xtra.patch.done                                              rs6000-tables.patch.done
fix-rpath.patch.done                                                  run-parts.in.usr-bin.patch.done
fix-tibetian-locales.patch.done                                       run-ptest.done
fix-undefined-O_CLOEXEC.patch.done                                    run.rules.done
flex-2.5.35.tar.bz2                                                   save-rtc.sh.done
flex-2.5.35.tar.bz2.done                                              scripts-Makefile.headersinst-install-headers-from-sc.patch.done
fortran-cross-compile-hack.patch.done                                 sendsigs.done
fsl-ppc-no-fsqrt.patch.done                                           setuptools-0.6c11.tar.gz
fstab.done                                                            setuptools-0.6c11.tar.gz.done
functions.done                                                        share
gcc-4.3.1-ARCH_FLAGS_FOR_TARGET.patch.done                            shared-libs.patch.done
gcc-4.3.3-SYSROOT_CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET.patch.done                        shells.done
gcc-4.7.2.tar.bz2                                                     simple.script.done
gcc-4.7.2.tar.bz2.done                                                single.done
gcc-argument-list-too-long.patch.done                                 sqlite-autoconf-3071502.tar.gz
gcc-armv4-pass-fix-v4bx-to-ld.patch.done                              sqlite-autoconf-3071502.tar.gz.done
gcc-poison-dir-extend.patch.done                                      stat-usr-bin.patch.done
gcc-poison-system-directories.patch.done                              strict-atime.patch.done
gcc-uclibc-locale-ctype_touplow_t.patch.done                          subversion-1.7.8.tar.bz2
gdbm-1.10.tar.gz                                                      subversion-1.7.8.tar.bz2.done
gdbm-1.10.tar.gz.done                                                 swapargs.h.done
generate-supported.mk.done                                            symver.patch.done
generic-syscalls.patch.done                                           sysfs.sh.done
get_header_tar.patch.done                                             syslog.done
gettext-0.18.2.tar.gz                                                 syslog-startup.conf.done
gettext-0.18.2.tar.gz.done                                            sys_resource.patch.done
git2                                                                  sysvinit-2.88dsf.tar.bz2
git2_git.gnome.org.gtk-doc-stub.tar.gz                                sysvinit-2.88dsf.tar.bz2.done
git2_git.gnome.org.gtk-doc-stub.tar.gz.done                           testsuite-du-du-k-works-fix-false-positive.patch.done
git2_github.com.philb.update-rc.d.git.tar.gz                          tic-hang.patch.done
git2_github.com.philb.update-rc.d.git.tar.gz.done                     tinylogin-1.4.tar.bz2
git2_git.kernel.org.pub.scm.utils.kernel.kmod.kmod.git.tar.gz         tinylogin-1.4.tar.bz2.done
git2_git.kernel.org.pub.scm.utils.kernel.kmod.kmod.git.tar.gz.done    trailingslash.patch.done
git2_git.yoctoproject.org.linux-yocto-3.8.git.tar.gz                  trunk_opkg.googlecode.com_.svn_649_.tar.gz
git2_git.yoctoproject.org.linux-yocto-3.8.git.tar.gz.done             trunk_opkg.googlecode.com_.svn_649_.tar.gz.done
git2_git.yoctoproject.org.yocto-kernel-tools.git.tar.gz               tzselect-awk.patch.done
git2_git.yoctoproject.org.yocto-kernel-tools.git.tar.gz.done          tzselect-sh.patch.done
glib-2.0_fix_for_x32.patch.done                                       uclibc-__progname-conflict.patch.done
glib-2.34.3.tar.xz                                                    udev-182.tar.gz
glib-2.34.3.tar.xz.done                                               udev-182.tar.gz.done
glibc_crypt_fix.patch.done                                            udev-cache.default.done
GLIBC_DYNAMIC_LINKER.patch.done                                       udev-cache.done
glibc.fix_sqrt2.patch.done                                            udev.rules.done
glibconfig-sysdefs.h.done                                             umount.busybox.done
glib-gettextize-dir.patch.done                                        umountfs.done
GLRO_dl_debug_mask.patch.done                                         umountnfs.sh.done
gmp-5.1.0a.tar.bz2                                                    unifdef.c.done
gmp-5.1.0a.tar.bz2.done                                               uninstall_force.patch.done
gmp_fix_for_x32.patch.done                                            unixccompiler.patch.done
gnu-config-20120814.tar.bz2                                           urandom.done
gnu-config-20120814.tar.bz2.done                                      usbd.done
gnu-configize.in.done                                                 usb-devices-avoid-dependency-on-bash.patch.done
gnutls-2.12.21.tar.bz2                                                usbutils-006.tar.gz
gnutls-2.12.21.tar.bz2.done                                           usbutils-006.tar.gz.done
gnutls_fix_for_automake_1.12.1.patch.done                             use-defaults.h-and-t-oe-in-B.patch.done
gnutls-openssl.patch.done                                             use-includedir.patch.done
gperf-3.0.4.tar.gz                                                    use-ml-conf-files-from-B.patch.done
gperf-3.0.4.tar.gz.done                                               use_O2_option.patch.done
GPLv2.patch.done                                                      use-sysroot-in-libpath.patch.done
guess-fix.patch.done                                                  util-linux-2.22.2.tar.bz2
guilt_0.33.orig.tar.gz                                                util-linux-2.22.2.tar.bz2.done
guilt_0.33.orig.tar.gz.done                                           util-linux-ng-2.16-mount_lock_path.patch.done
guilt-bash.patch.done                                                 util-linux-ng-replace-siginterrupt.patch.done
guilt-import-commit.patch.done                                        v86d-0.1.10.tar.bz2
guilt-init.patch.done                                                 v86d-0.1.10.tar.bz2.done
guilt.patch.done                                                      volatiles.done
guilt-pop.patch.done                                                  watch.in.usr-bin.patch.done
guilt-push-no-series.patch.done                                       wcast-qual-PR55383.patch.done
guilt-push.patch.done                                                 wget_dl_dir_fix.patch.done
guilt-update-supported-git-versions-to-1.8.x.patch.done               zlib-1.2.7.tar.bz2
halt.done                                                             zlib-1.2.7.tar.bz2.done

@ 2013-07-25 14:16                       ` Amit Kumar
From: Amit Kumar @ 2013-07-25 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Kumar, Gary Thomas, yocto

Hi,
     I am still struggling to build the yocto project offline. Please find below the details of DL_DIR after the "bitbake -c fetchall core-image-minimal" step.
If anyone have idea about this, please guide me.

Thanks & Regards
Amit K

@ 2013-07-25 16:51                         ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2013-07-25 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Kumar; +Cc: yocto

Hi Amit,

On Thursday 25 July 2013 19:46:27 Amit Kumar wrote:
>      I am still struggling to build the yocto project offline. Please find
> below the details of DL_DIR after the "bitbake -c fetchall
> core-image-minimal" step. If anyone have idea about this, please guide me.

I can see at least xz-5.1.2alpha.tar.gz is missing from your downloads
directory. I think I know why this might be happening, but for the moment
you'll just need to run this on the download machine and then copy over the
downloads directory again:

  bitbake -c fetch xz-native unzip-native

Cheers,
Paul