* Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipset Key information
@ 2022-07-08  9:18 Elaine
From: Elaine @ 2022-07-08  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: soc

Hi.Hope you are doing well.
 We published A Global Market Report on Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipset 2022 for You and Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the sample report for your reference.
The following manufacturers are covered:
Nvidia
Intel(Movidius)
AMD
Xilinx(Deephi Tech)
AWS Inferentia
IBM
Huawei
Google
Qualcomm
MediaTek
Samsung
Imagination Technologies
Fujitsu
Wave Computing
General Vision
Graphcore
Micron Technology
Cambricon
SenseTime
Horizon Robotics
Baidu
Synopsys
westwell
Broadcom
Softbank
Alibaba
Rockchip
Mythic
NXP
VeriSilicon
ARM
UNISOC
Bitmain

This report will walk you through the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipset market from the following aspects in: Consumption, Sales, Revenue, Price, Cost, Gross Margin, Market size, Market share, Growth Rate, Trends, etc.

Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing department or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.

Warm Regards,
Elaine Li | Manager-Global Sales
Win Market Research Co.,Ltd.
E: elaine@winmarketresearch.com
Tel: +86-18022311255
More Market Surveys and Researches on Win Market Research, keep it for unexpected needs.