* Problem with ofono communicating on ttyACM
@ 2017-11-03 17:29 Bassem BOUBAKER
From: Bassem BOUBAKER @ 2017-11-03 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

I'm facing an issue with ofono sending/getting back an AT command result correctly. In fact, when passing to my plugin enable function I sent a first AT command.

This issue is this: I open the  ttyACM communication with the correct options in ofono but the command response is not correctly returned (maybe not correctly sent?). Here is a log example of ofono log:

Nov 03 17:13:56 ofonod[492]: App> ATE0\r
Nov 03 17:14:02 ofonod[492]: App< ATE
Nov 03 17:14:02 ofonod[492]: App< 0\r\n

The command should have an OK as a result. My modem state is good as I'm able to test the return of this command using microcom.

Does anyone have a clue about what could be the issue here?

Regards,
Bassem.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-11-03 17:29 UTC | newest]