From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@citrix.com>
To: Julien Grall <julien.grall@arm.com>,
	Oleksandr Andrushchenko <andr2000@gmail.com>,
	xen-devel <xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org>,
	Florian Schmidt <Florian.Schmidt@neclab.eu>,
	Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@citrix.com>
Subject: Re: Can someone pls repair patchwork?
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 12:16:10 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi all, (+ Florian & +Ian, as NEC runs their own patchwork instance and may have some insights)

before I approach I wanted to ask whether we are sure this has to do with the list change. I am assuming that patchwork gets mails from a registered account on xen-devel. So it is not clear whether the domain change would cause this: see https://patchwork-freedesktop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html#subscribe-a-local-address-to-the-mailing-list

Looking at registered e-mails (see png), there appear to be two patchwork instances registered with xen-devel@
* patchwork-xen-devel@patchwork.codeaurora.org
* patchwork-xen-devel@patchwork.kernel.org

Note that https://patchwork.codeaurora.org/project/xen-devel/list/ seems to have broken at the same time as the kernel.org one

@Ian: do you know what we did to the lists and/or e-mail handling around that time? Could this be primarily an issue caused by some infrastructure change?
Is there a way to check whether mails are actually sent from xen-devel@ to the patchwork instances?
If so, maybe a Credativ ticket is needed

Lars

On 06/03/2019, 11:17, "Julien Grall" <julien.grall@arm.com> wrote:

    (+ Lars)

    On 06/03/2019 10:04, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
    > To whom it may concern

    Hi Oleksandr,

    > Since late 2017 the very useful Patchwork resource [1]
    > stopped working after (as I assume) Xen-devel list has changed
    > its address from xen-devel@lists.xen.org to the current one.
    > Patchwork is still configured to the old one, so recent
    > patches are not archived.
    > Could the respective owner from Xen community please take a look at [2]
    > and make Patchwork work again? In particular Patchwork is
    > very useful when you need a patch in mbox format without pain.

    Patchwork is hosted by the kernel community. So it would be best if you contact
    them directly. [3].

    Cheers,

    [3] https://www.kernel.org/category/contact-us.html

    --