* June 2014 NFSv4 Bakeathon
@ 2014-04-04 18:18 Andy Adamson
From: Andy Adamson @ 2014-04-04 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NFSv4; +Cc: NFS list

Greetings,

NetApp and Primary Data will be hosting the June 2014 Bakeathon the second
week in June (6/9 - 6/13)  at the Workantile on main street in Ann
Arbor Michigan.

http://workantile.com

Every one enjoyed the space at the Workantile last June.

I'll be bringing up a website with the Bakeathon information shortly.

Feel free to forward this on to other interested
parties.

-->Andy

* Re: June 2014 NFSv4 Bakeathon
@ 2014-04-22 15:15 ` Andy Adamson
From: Andy Adamson @ 2014-04-22 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NFSv4; +Cc: NFS list

Here is the June 2014 Bakeathon web page.  We will post the hotel block soon.

Please register (e.g. send me an email with "June Bakeathon 2014" in
the title to let me know how many engineers are attending, and if you
are shipping any equipment.

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/June/BAT/index.html

Thanks

-->Andy

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Andy Adamson <androsadamson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> NetApp and Primary Data will be hosting the June 2014 Bakeathon the second
> week in June (6/9 - 6/13)  at the Workantile on main street in Ann
> Arbor Michigan.
>
> http://workantile.com
>
> Every one enjoyed the space at the Workantile last June.
>
> I'll be bringing up a website with the Bakeathon information shortly.
>
> Feel free to forward this on to other interested
> parties.
>
> -->Andy

* June 2014 NFSv4 Bakeathon Hotel Information
@ 2014-04-30 16:32   ` Adamson, Andy
From: Adamson, Andy @ 2014-04-30 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nfsv4; +Cc: NFS list

The hotel block information is now up on the web site. Please make your reservations soon!

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/June/BAT/index.html

—>Andy