* ./test/example-* mixed python versions?
@ 2016-04-13 16:13 Travis Griggs
From: Travis Griggs @ 2016-04-13 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Playing with the latest 5.39, I just noticed that test/example-advertisement runs /usr/bin/python (e.g. python2), but example-gatt-server runs as /usr/bin/env python3.

That’s not be design is it? Seems like it would be better to be in one boat or the other (python3 is my personal preference). example-gatt-client is python3 as well, while all of the other py files in the test directory appear to be python2.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-13 16:13 UTC | newest]