* RT Linux support on 2.6.37
@ 2011-01-19 17:03 Nori, Sekhar
From: Nori, Sekhar @ 2011-01-19 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Hello RT developers,

Can anyone confirm if the next realtime kernel will
indeed be based on 2.6.37 as mentioned here:

https://www.osadl.org/Single-View.111+M528d085a4d0.0.html

We are planning to use RT on an ARM Cortex-A8 based SoC
and would like to use a RT kernel as close as possible
to the mainline so we can work on getting the SoC supported
in the mainline as well without too much rework.

Will be happy to help test whatever development is ongoing.

Thanks,
Sekhar

* Re: RT Linux support on 2.6.37
@ 2011-01-19 19:05 ` Uwe Kleine-König
From: Uwe Kleine-König @ 2011-01-19 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nori, Sekhar; +Cc: linux-rt-users

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:33:34PM +0530, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> Hello RT developers,
>
> Can anyone confirm if the next realtime kernel will
> indeed be based on 2.6.37 as mentioned here:
>
> https://www.osadl.org/Single-View.111+M528d085a4d0.0.html

At least that matches what tglx wrote when announcing the
2.6.33.7.2-rt30 release[1].

Best regards
Uwe

[1] http://mid.gmane.org/alpine.LFD.2.00.1012211437120.12146@localhost6.localdomain6

* RE: RT Linux support on 2.6.37
@ 2011-01-20  9:46   ` Nori, Sekhar
From: Nori, Sekhar @ 2011-01-20  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uwe Kleine-König; +Cc: linux-rt-users

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 00:35:45, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:33:34PM +0530, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> > Hello RT developers,
> >
> > Can anyone confirm if the next realtime kernel will
> > indeed be based on 2.6.37 as mentioned here:
> >
> > https://www.osadl.org/Single-View.111+M528d085a4d0.0.html
> >
> At least that matches what tglx wrote when announcing the
> 2.6.33.7.2-rt30 release[1].

Thanks! Will watch this space for updates.

Regards,
Sekhar