* Program Management Committee Members of Xen Project Developer Summit
@ 2015-05-07 15:40 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2015-05-07 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: <xen-devel@lists.xen.org>
  Cc: DarioFaggioli, Roger Pau Monné, Ian Campbell

Hi all,

please find attached the people who volunteered to be on the Xen Project Developer Summit PMC
* Lars Kurth
* Ian Campbell
* Royger Pau
* Dario Faggioli

I expect to have the final list of talks sometimes early next week. Looks we will have somewhere in between 33-40 submissions for 20-27 talk slots (I am still waiting for a few stragglers, who asked for more time). As usual, we will rate talks using a google doc, with a final meeting if needed.

Regards
Lars

* Re: Program Management Committee Members of Xen Project Developer Summit
@ 2015-05-13 11:15 ` Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2015-05-13 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: <xen-devel@lists.xen.org>
  Cc: DarioFaggioli, Roger Pau Monné, Ian Campbell

Hi,

I will publish a spreadsheet with all the submissions later today (when I get the latest export from the Linux Foundation).

Any other volunteer can still come forward.

I also have a call later today where I will verify all my assumptions re space, timing, etc. such that we can determine the number of slots that we have.

I intend to have the schedule drafted by mid next week.

Regards
Lars