* Fail-over through Bonding with SDP over IB
@ 2011-05-23  9:55 bhavinkumar thumar
From: bhavinkumar thumar @ 2011-05-23  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma

Hi,

I have found a work-around to achieve fail-over through IB bonding. I
am using OFED_1.5.2.

In the SDP module, sdp_cma_handler gets the
RDMA_CM_EVENT_ADDR_CHANGE(14) event at the time of link failure. At
present no handling is defined for this event so it goes to the
default switch case:

default:
               printk(KERN_ERR "SDP: Unexpected CMA event: %d\n",
                      event->event);
               rc = -ECONNABORTED;
               break;

If I just comment out the "rc = -ECONNABORTED;" line and then load
this module, fail-over is functioning properly. But then I think that
if it is so easy then why is it not implemented yet?

Please provide your inputs on this.

Thanks,
Bhavin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-23  9:55 UTC | newest]