* [Buildroot] Support for pcsc-lite and libudev
@ 2011-06-22  5:50 Dwi Sasongko Supriyadi
From: Dwi Sasongko Supriyadi @ 2011-06-22  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello list,

I am working on pcsc-lite, ccid, libnfc with buildroot. Currently I am
testing it on our system with ARM v6 processor and ACRU-122 reader.

I saw pcsc-lite has an option to use libudev which is not available on
buildroot 2011.05-git. I have checked on the *probably old* archive that the
newer version of libudev has conflicts with buildroot's uClibc. Before
sending patch for pcsc-lite, ccid, and libnfc, I would like to know the
status on this.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
DWI