* Could not able to detect ST Ericsson Modems
@ 2011-05-20  9:00 Yuvaraj Ragupathi
From: Yuvaraj Ragupathi @ 2011-05-20  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

I am connecting ST Ericsson modem with Nokia N900 device.

N900 has Meego with CAIF protocol support. And i modified 97-ofono.rules
file to load ST Ericsson's modem

But N900 could not able to detect the ST Ericsson modem. I verified via
dmesg and lsusb commands.

Do i need to enable any modules in meego kernel?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Yuvaraj R

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 412 bytes --]

* Re: Could not able to detect ST Ericsson Modems
@ 2011-05-20 13:49 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2011-05-20 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

Hi Yuvaraj,

> I am connecting ST Ericsson modem with Nokia N900 device.
>
> N900 has Meego with CAIF protocol support. And i modified 97-ofono.rules
> file to load ST Ericsson's modem
>
> But N900 could not able to detect the ST Ericsson modem. I verified via
> dmesg and lsusb commands.
>
> Do i need to enable any modules in meego kernel?

how did you attach the STE modem to your N900. And you might also need
the STE init daemon to detect the modem.

Personally I never had a STE modem, so I can't really help you here.

Regards

Marcel

* Re: Could not able to detect ST Ericsson Modems
@ 2011-05-23  4:19   ` Yuvaraj Ragupathi
From: Yuvaraj Ragupathi @ 2011-05-23  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono