* Git-Mediawiki: Future of the project
@ 2011-06-09 13:39 Arnaud Lacurie
From: Arnaud Lacurie @ 2011-06-09 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git
  Cc: Sylvain Boulme, Matthieu Moy, Claire Fousse,
	Jérémie Nikaes, David Amouyal

Hello everyone!

This is the end of our school project meaning we won't be able to
spend as much time
as in the past three weeks on Git Mediawiki.

First of all, thank you very much for the help provided and the
interest shown on it.
We really appreciated this first contact with a free software
community and are grateful
for all that we have learnt working on this.

This doesn't mean we are out of here! We will still work on this and
try to be as active as
possible.

We just submitted 2 patches showing the latest status of our project.
We are of course
available for any suggestion/contribution. We'll be glad to add
features and keep our project
up and running until a possible integration in git itself! :-)

The full documentation of our project is on this github :
https://github.com/Bibzball/Git-Mediawiki/

Thank you all!

Best regards.

Arnaud Lacurie, Jérémie Nikaes, Claire Fousse, David Amouyal

* Re: Git-Mediawiki: Future of the project
@ 2011-06-09 14:44 ` Sverre Rabbelier
From: Sverre Rabbelier @ 2011-06-09 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arnaud Lacurie
  Cc: git, Sylvain Boulme, Matthieu Moy, Claire Fousse,
	Jérémie Nikaes, David Amouyal

Heya,

2011/6/9 Arnaud Lacurie <arnaud.lacurie@ensimag.imag.fr>:
> First of all, thank you very much for the help provided and the
> interest shown on it.

Likewise, thank you for reviving the remote-helper discussion. It's
been stuck for over half a year, and I don't think it would have
gotten unstuck on it's own :).

--
Cheers,

Sverre Rabbelier

* Re: Git-Mediawiki: Future of the project
@ 2011-06-09 16:00   ` Jeff King
From: Jeff King @ 2011-06-09 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sverre Rabbelier
  Cc: Arnaud Lacurie, git, Sylvain Boulme, Matthieu Moy, Claire Fousse,

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 04:44:58PM +0200, Sverre Rabbelier wrote:

> 2011/6/9 Arnaud Lacurie <arnaud.lacurie@ensimag.imag.fr>:
> > First of all, thank you very much for the help provided and the
> > interest shown on it.
>
> Likewise, thank you for reviving the remote-helper discussion. It's
> been stuck for over half a year, and I don't think it would have
> gotten unstuck on it's own :).

Agreed. I am happy both to have a mediawiki helper, and that this has
caused us to peer into what seems a very dark and unloved corner of the
git code. :)

-Peff

* Re: Git-Mediawiki: Future of the project
@ 2011-06-10 13:22 ` Jakub Narebski
From: Jakub Narebski @ 2011-06-10 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arnaud Lacurie
  Cc: git, Sylvain Boulme, Matthieu Moy, Claire Fousse,

Arnaud Lacurie <arnaud.lacurie@ensimag.imag.fr> writes:

> This is the end of our school project meaning we won't be able to
> spend as much time as in the past three weeks on Git Mediawiki.

[...]

> The full documentation of our project is on this github :
> https://github.com/Bibzball/Git-Mediawiki/
>
> Thank you all!
>
> Best regards.
>
> Arnaud Lacurie, Jérémie Nikaes, Claire Fousse, David Amouyal

Could you please add short information about this project in correct
place on "Interfaces, frontends and tools" page on Git Wiki?  Thanks
in advance.

  https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools

--
Jakub Narebski