* [v2 0/4] Introduce shared superblock model to cifs
@ 2011-05-05 10:00 Pavel Shilovsky
       [not found] ` <1304589632-1209-1-git-send-email-piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Pavel Shilovsky @ 2011-05-05 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-cifs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

This is the second version of the set. It should be applied on top of current for-next branch + 6 DFS related patches from Sean Finney.

Pavel Shilovsky (4):
  CIFS: Simplify connection structure search calls
  CIFS: Simplify mount code for further shared sb capability
  CIFS: Migrate from prefixpath logic
  CIFS: Migrate to shared superblock model

 fs/cifs/cifs_fs_sb.h |    2 -
 fs/cifs/cifsfs.c     |  205 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
 fs/cifs/cifsglob.h   |   81 ++++++++++
 fs/cifs/cifsproto.h  |   13 ++-
 fs/cifs/connect.c    |  398 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 fs/cifs/dir.c        |    7 +-
 fs/cifs/inode.c      |   19 +--

* Re: [v2 0/4] Introduce shared superblock model to cifs
       [not found] ` <1304589632-1209-1-git-send-email-piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org>
@ 2011-05-16 12:12   ` Pavel Shilovsky
       [not found]     ` <BANLkTinBXJJvc+Wz4J9qa+ZHT8KtJSF-1Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Pavel Shilovsky @ 2011-05-16 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-cifs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

2011/5/5 Pavel Shilovsky <piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org>:
> This is the second version of the set. It should be applied on top of current for-next branch + 6 DFS related patches from Sean Finney.
>
> Pavel Shilovsky (4):
>  CIFS: Simplify connection structure search calls
>  CIFS: Simplify mount code for further shared sb capability
>  CIFS: Migrate from prefixpath logic
>  CIFS: Migrate to shared superblock model
>
>  fs/cifs/cifs_fs_sb.h |    2 -
>  fs/cifs/cifsfs.c     |  205 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
>  fs/cifs/cifsglob.h   |   81 ++++++++++
>  fs/cifs/cifsproto.h  |   13 ++-
>  fs/cifs/connect.c    |  398 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
>  fs/cifs/dir.c        |    7 +-
>  fs/cifs/inode.c      |   19 +--
>  7 files changed, 472 insertions(+), 253 deletions(-)

Since Sean Finney's DFS series is now in master, can you comment on this one?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Shilovsky.

@ 2011-05-16 15:00       ` Steve French
       [not found]         ` <BANLkTimLt85CWvJ0wHK0_xRL+OR52FQjdg-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Steve French @ 2011-05-16 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Shilovsky; +Cc: linux-cifs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

No objection to these - I will rereview - are they also current in
your git tree?

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Pavel Shilovsky <piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> 2011/5/5 Pavel Shilovsky <piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org>:
>> This is the second version of the set. It should be applied on top of current for-next branch + 6 DFS related patches from Sean Finney.
>>
>> Pavel Shilovsky (4):
>>  CIFS: Simplify connection structure search calls
>>  CIFS: Simplify mount code for further shared sb capability
>>  CIFS: Migrate from prefixpath logic
>>  CIFS: Migrate to shared superblock model
>>
>>  fs/cifs/cifs_fs_sb.h |    2 -
>>  fs/cifs/cifsfs.c     |  205 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
>>  fs/cifs/cifsglob.h   |   81 ++++++++++
>>  fs/cifs/cifsproto.h  |   13 ++-
>>  fs/cifs/connect.c    |  398 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
>>  fs/cifs/dir.c        |    7 +-
>>  fs/cifs/inode.c      |   19 +--
>>  7 files changed, 472 insertions(+), 253 deletions(-)
>>

> Since Sean Finney's DFS series is now in master, can you comment on this one?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Pavel Shilovsky.

Steve

@ 2011-05-16 20:29           ` Pavel Shilovsky
       [not found]             ` <BANLkTi=Q34UR_C3aLm_uEkwye_XGM8zT_g-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Pavel Shilovsky @ 2011-05-16 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve French; +Cc: linux-cifs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

2011/5/16 Steve French <smfrench-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>:
> No objection to these - I will rereview - are they also current in
> your git tree?

Thanks! I've just applied them on top of your master branch - into
for-next branch on git.etersoft.ru:
http://git.etersoft.ru/people/piastry/packages/?p=cifs-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/for-next

--
Best regards,
Pavel Shilovsky.

@ 2011-05-19  9:18               ` Pavel Shilovsky
       [not found]                 ` <BANLkTinXt88Ag5RvcDmdhnZAGeXQDfkcDA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Pavel Shilovsky @ 2011-05-19  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve French; +Cc: linux-cifs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

2011/5/17 Pavel Shilovsky <piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org>:
> 2011/5/16 Steve French <smfrench-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>:
>> No objection to these - I will rereview - are they also current in
>> your git tree?
>>

> Thanks! I've just applied them on top of your master branch - into
> for-next branch on git.etersoft.ru:
> http://git.etersoft.ru/people/piastry/packages/?p=cifs-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/for-next

I rebased my for-next branch with your master branch - put these 4
patches on top of it.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Shilovsky.

@ 2011-05-19 12:30                   ` Steve French
From: Steve French @ 2011-05-19 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Shilovsky; +Cc: linux-cifs-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

ok - thx

I plan to merge some additional patches today

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 4:18 AM, Pavel Shilovsky <piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> 2011/5/17 Pavel Shilovsky <piastry-7qunaywFIewox3rIn2DAYQ@public.gmane.org>:
>> 2011/5/16 Steve French <smfrench-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>:
>>> No objection to these - I will rereview - are they also current in
>>> your git tree?
>>>

>> Thanks! I've just applied them on top of your master branch - into
>> for-next branch on git.etersoft.ru:
>> http://git.etersoft.ru/people/piastry/packages/?p=cifs-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/for-next
>>

> I rebased my for-next branch with your master branch - put these 4
> patches on top of it.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Pavel Shilovsky.