* how to download a specific kernel version from kernel.org
@ 2011-05-23 11:08 sandeep kumar
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: sandeep kumar @ 2011-05-23 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi all,
I want to download kernel version 2.6.35 for a specific reason.
I have a patch which is to be applied to that specific kernel revision.

But in kernel.org i m finding only 2.6.35.13 only.(May be i cudnot find it)

Pls tell me How to download that?

Thanks in advance..

--
With regards,
Sandeep Kumar Anantapalli,

* how to download a specific kernel version from kernel.org
@ 2011-05-23 11:12 ` Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2011-05-23 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Mon, 23 May 2011, sandeep kumar wrote:

> Hi all,
> I want to download kernel version 2.6.35 for a specific reason.
> I have a patch which is to be applied to that specific kernel revision.
> ?
> But in kernel.org i m finding only 2.6.35.13 only.(May be i cudnot find it)
> ?
> Pls tell me How to download that?

  all of the tarballs should be here:

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/

i can see the 2.6.35 tarball in that list.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca

* how to download a specific kernel version from kernel.org
@ 2011-05-23 11:13 ` Daniel Baluta
From: Daniel Baluta @ 2011-05-23 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Try this:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.35.tar.gz

thanks,
Daniel.

@ 2011-05-23 14:33 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2011-05-23 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 04:38:29PM +0530, sandeep kumar wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to download kernel version 2.6.35 for a specific reason.
> I have a patch which is to be applied to that specific kernel revision.
> ?
> But in kernel.org i m finding only 2.6.35.13 only.(May be i cudnot find it)
> ?
> Pls tell me How to download that?

Use the ever helpful ketchup tool:
	ketchup 2.6.35