* spi clock
       [not found] <000001c74939$32fdb600$98f92200$@lu@serialsys.com.hk>
@ 2007-02-12 14:22 ` zil iram
From: zil iram @ 2007-02-12 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap-open-source

Hi,
I am developing an SPI Controller driver based on the microwire controller
in linux2.6.17 for omap.
I used the armxor clock for my spi clock just like the microwire driver.
However, I am having trouble with setting the frequency for my clock. I am
looking at the serial document for omap and have been looking at the
registers for the SPI Master/Slave controller but there is no register where
I can set the clock's frequency unlike that of the uwire. In the kernel, I
changed the rate in clk_ref which is the parent of armxor clock from
12000000 to 500000 just to see if I can set the clock rate but as I probed
the spi clock pin with the logic analyzer, the clock was still 12000000. I
just followed the code in the microwire driver to get the clock -- clk_get
and assigned it to my spi_clock and then enabled the clock in the spi
register. I could send data through my driver but I just could not set the
clock frequency to the desired value.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Lizette

* Re: about OSK5912 Flash Recovery Utility
       [not found] <000001c74939$32fdb600$98f92200$@lu@serialsys.com.hk>
@ 2007-02-13  4:41 ` Hiroki Kaminaga
       [not found]   ` <006101c74f36$d523ccf0$7f6b66d0$@lu@serialsys.com.hk>
From: Hiroki Kaminaga @ 2007-02-13  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andy.lu; +Cc: linux-omap-open-source

> If there anybody had the OSK5912 Flash Recovery Utility for OSK Rev.D,
> please?

Have you tried:
http://tree.celinuxforum.org/CelfPubWiki/OSK
especially section:
  8. Flash Recovery Utility

Best Regards,

(Hiroki Kaminaga)

* RE: about OSK5912 Flash Recovery Utility
@ 2007-02-13  6:18   ` AndyLu
       [not found]   ` <006101c74f36$d523ccf0$7f6b66d0$@lu@serialsys.com.hk>
From: AndyLu @ 2007-02-13  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Hiroki Kaminaga'; +Cc: linux-omap-open-source

Dear HiroKi,

Thank you very much!!
I had modify the old version's OSK5912 Flash recovery utility and supporting
Rev.D now,

Best regards
Andy.Lu

@ 2007-02-13 10:24     ` Graham Henstridge
From: Graham Henstridge @ 2007-02-13 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi
On the subject of OSK Flash recovery, we have developed a custom
board that we believe is identical to the OSK's (D) usb setup and
associated jumpers, yet fails to reload Flash. usb appears to
enumerates ok but then hangs. Setup works fine on OSK boards. Any
tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Graham Henstridge

@ 2007-02-13 14:06       ` AndyLu