* Building Xen 4.1.0 on Debian 6  package req.
@ 2011-04-20 20:07 Dave Higgins
From: Dave Higgins @ 2011-04-20 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

I'm trying to build Xen 4.1.0 on Debian 6 and am hitting a wall with a
dependency on ipxe.  I've downloaded the ipxe source from ipxe.org and
have not had any luck.

Anyone have a fix for this?
--
Dave Higgins
--

* RE: Building Xen 4.1.0 on Debian 6  package req.
@ 2011-05-01  3:08 ` Mike Viau
From: Mike Viau @ 2011-05-01  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:07:31 -0600 <dave.higgins@secure64.com> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to build Xen 4.1.0 on Debian 6 and am hitting a wall with a
> dependency on ipxe. I've downloaded the ipxe source from ipxe.org and
> have not had any luck.
>
> Anyone have a fix for this?

I've been successful using the ipxe sources from sid (add in sources.list if necessary) to build a deb binary on squeeze.

http://packages.debian.org/sid/ipxe

apt-get source ipxe -b -t unstable/sid